• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rollback on Europa?

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone else noticed about an hour gameplay removed from Europa yesterday?
I logged at 12:30am after getting my boura upto 3 slots and applying points, then found a safe place in Eadon to log.
This morning i find myself in a different place than where i logged and my boura is back down at 2 slots....same place it was about a hour before i logged last night??

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Yepyep, though we don't think it was an hour, a bit less we'd guestimate. We brought a pet up to 100% and when we logged in the next morning we suddenly were under attack by a Crazy Mage! And ironically we first blamed our sleepy heads, thought for a moment we had dozed off there, heh. But we then remembered passing on the Crazed Mage to a hiryu after reaching 100%. After logging in, the pet was back at 93.sth%, bah!! Sorry to hear about your work being undone, certainly more work than we lost.