• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Roleplayers, gather for support!

G

There are several of us roleplayers scattered around these lands and boards. As a next step to Kelmo's roleplaying post, I am hoping that we can use this thread for actual roleplaying help and support.

As many of you hopefully have seen, I am planning and executing just a few quick roleplaying stories/skits. With those, I can always use all sorts of help with acting, planning, or even just ideas. I have a few ideas left but I'll run out after another 5-6 skits, and I'm not the most creative person on the block.

I am sure other people want to get in-depth roleplaying stories going, or others may have skits or events planned. Hopefully we can all gather in this thread to either offer support to people with current ideas, come up with and plan future events, or similar.

I always try to make myself available for any roleplaying stories, events, and so on, so feel free to contact me if you need any help.

If there are people looking for assistance in planning and executing various roleplaying events, please post your requests in here!

If there are any others that are looking to help those who are planning and executing various roleplaying events (including my skits) please post your assistance here!

Also, it would be good for those looking and willing to help to trade icq numbers. So for those of you that need help or want to help, mine is below.

I

imported_Luka Melehan

I am currently out of town on a sloooow computer, but was planning on organizing some things at my new house in Iantown. I will be home late Tuesday. However, if ya let me know what ya need and if my house or the tavern would be helpful, let me know. Ideally, anyone who is going to engage in RP would work on backstorys, whether they were individuals or in coordination (or conflict) with others. I am planning on holding a general meeting for crafters to get together and jaw and talk about ideas. We can do the same for RPers.

I

imported_mo'gluk

well meeb nub play as mucha s meeb hav many work tingies tu do.... meeb iz interested... lat will send meeb pigun?

I

imported_Luka Melehan

<blockquote><hr>

well meeb nub play as mucha s meeb hav many work tingies tu do.... meeb iz interested... lat will send meeb pigun?

[/ QUOTE ]

you betcha

G

I would love to help with whatever people wanted. My Q is 453887063. Message me if ya need support or help with anything, or even just to brain storm!

G

I fear that my pigeon was fed a most vile brand of bird seed a little while back, and I am very reluctant to take it out of its cage at present. However, any messages left for me here will most certainly be read!

*goes back to doing a Knight's daily exercise regimen*

That's 15,000 dead ettins...5000 more before lunch!

*wonders why the heads of ettins can't be provoked onto each other*

G

I don't know if any of you remember the Zoo of NEW south on the road of britt gate. But in it's time it got allot of use. I noticed 3 or 4 houses in makato that could serve a similar purpose. One is the RATS rune library (Uvitha did mention he was looking for something to do) the other is across the street in the chess house, another is the one for sale almost due north of makato gate.
A place this close to a moongate and GZ with a crafting area would be a wonderfull place to gather. Crafters could sit and chat while doing there bods and special orders/enhancing. Noobs could come and ask questions, sell raw materials and buy cheap armor and weapons.

C

ChronicJay

I am always looking for adventure.

Send a pigeon to 89201618.

S

Slowtree

If you see me being online on ICQ, just send me note, please. If ever is possible I'll join you. Good chef gives spice to every adventure!

Laurence the chef

B

BennosMorales

*blows dust off board* I would be interested in a game of chess in Papua, you?

G

So I've always thought, you know how there are so many great buildings inside the towns, such as the Britannia Actors Guild and the Minoc Music Hall, wouldn't it be cool if they were actually used for these type events?

Perhaps like acting out 15 minutes of a play, or historic moments in Siege history or comedy....

Thoughts?

G

A cow tipping contest !

Archery competitions at the butts.

Jousting/luna lances/ mounted peeps fight to the death one on one.

Drunken Barrel, races.

whipping vine/ vorp. bunny bashings *for NEW* &amp; any one else.

Regatta Siege style, ships race Moonglow to Fire Isle and back on a set course; winners be first crew, first thru third places win prizes, as first 3 ships and crew, back, alive and WITH their ship intact.

golem fights

super dragon fights/firesteed fights

mongbat fights

My pretty pony equestrian contest.. faction ponys, mares, unicorns, firesteeds, pack horses, nags etc. * equestrian strut..beauty pagent*

Blindmen mining with gargoyle pickaxes ...elementals to bash for those present, drk nights on the miners aka blind otto mode, possibly drk nights on contestents as well. OoOO blind as a bat, too dark to see em maybe.

Stud muffin pagent...male pixels strutting...women pixels all vote on the hottest 3, pixel stud muffins of... that evening's pagent. In the case of contenders being purple bearded and in a pink foo foo skirt or dress... they can strut AND vote, since they somewhat, appear to be both genders.