• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Role Play - Role Call

Old Timer

Adventurer
Hopefully there will be a ton of replies. I think Siege, beyond a shadow of doubt, is the Role Play shard.

As anyone can tell from my posts - I adore role playing with this game. I do it with almost every person I meet when I have a second to converse. I know that UWSP does, and I think a fair amount, if not all, of Gilfane does... beyond that.. a big question mark.
SO chime in please. Do you role play a character, or want to? And not just "the good folks". "Bad folks can RP too, some extremely good.

So please everyone respond if you can! Would be nice to know if I start a conversation "in character" if the other person is up for it, or just wants to be left alone.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I try to RP it up in gen chat once in a while when I'm out scuttling ships, most are pretty non responsive to it unfortunately. Good luck though..

Old Timer

Adventurer
Got a boat, but haven't tried it out yet - much to learn in that regard... but a some Pirate RP would be most fun I'd say! Gotta get me cannons primed, ya scurvy dog!

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I'm a surface dwelling, chaotic good, Drow Elf. Following in the footsteps of Drizzt and Jarlaxle. "I stay in character mostly".