• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Role play on Europa

Hail all,

I'm the GM of the french RP guild Community of Skara Brae.
I can see a lot of Role play guilds are sleeping. I'm sure if we create somme ativities, Role play could get up.

What do you think about speak about it here ?

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey, there was a big RP reboot in 2018, Vesper, Grd, Cove, numbers swelled and we had some great times, unfortunately it eventually came to at the end of the year. Vesper carried on for a bit longer however we lost one of the shards best in Sioned in 2019 around 75 turned up to her in game funeral. We never really recovered from her passing as a guild :-(.

Melchiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I've also somehow become the GM of HoC that Esca had been running before his -V- as well, but no-one has been online since September 2019 :(

I'm sad to ear this news, i remember her and i'm sure she wouldn't like to see the role play on Europa dead :)
Let me know if one day ou want to come back.

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've also somehow become the GM of HoC that Esca had been running before his -V- as well, but no-one has been online since September 2019 :(
HoC was a spin off side project from the core rp of Vesper, we used it for his protector of the realm campaign which he lost out to Alaster the Mad. A great bit of fun at the time but it took a player base away from the core rp areas when we should have been consolidating. Myself and Esca built Chaos Cove in Malas, I've got some cool screenshots somewhere of our buildings.

The 2018 reboot had a really good go of things, we had some really good times and story arcs but not enough leaders to drive the activity to sustain it.

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sad to ear this news, i remember her and i'm sure she wouldn't like to see the role play on Europa dead :)
Let me know if one day ou want to come back.
I was only saying yesterday, if she was still with us, then I have no doubt Swaggers would still be running, we miss her dearly.

I found a player written book last night when sorting through my wares which mentioned your guild. In fact, I remember some interactions with one of your guild members (away from rp) way back when Europa was still thriving. They were desperate to buy one of my houses on the south road of Zento :)