• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ROFL Can you believe this!

• Thread starter Claudia MacCloud
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Claudia MacCloud

I recieved this in my email today:

subscription to The Sims Online™ will expire in 7 days. To continue your game play uninterrupted, just click here to login to your account and activate your billing. In seconds you'll be back in the game.

Don't leave your Sims, friends and neighbors behind!

I thought it was free till Aug 1?
Why do they want my money?
Why should I pay for something that A- is suppose to be free, and B- cant play?

Rest assure friends I wont leave ya behind like EA is leaving our Sims, friends and neighbors behind!!

R

Raisin

;)

It's the legacy automated email that goes out every 14 days to all free accounts.

C

Claudia MacCloud

;)

It's the legacy automated email that goes out every 14 days to all free accounts.
I canceled my accts immediatly when i heard EAL was closing the doors to our game... I had alot of money going out for the game and didnt want to waste it on them takin it if the game wasnt gonna be here and or the game didnt work properly.... and thank goodness because they've proved on both accts, they are still takin peoples money and the game works like crap... Besides I cant logg into any accts free or not.... So why pay for what i cant play ?

F

Fire Dragon

I recieved this in my email today:

subscription to The Sims Online™ will expire in 7 days. To continue your game play uninterrupted, just click here to login to your account and activate your billing. In seconds you'll be back in the game.

Don't leave your Sims, friends and neighbors behind!

I thought it was free till Aug 1?
Why do they want my money?
Why should I pay for something that A- is suppose to be free, and B- cant play?

Rest assure friends I wont leave ya behind like EA is leaving our Sims, friends and neighbors behind!!

As noted in another thread, I too received this email on two of my accounts. After having my accounts refunded for the month of April, I wasn't impressed so I sent off an email.

I have just received notice that all four of my accounts have now been 'credited' with 80 days of premium access.

S

SimTripps

It's just the automatic e-mail - ignore it. After the closing announcement, one of my accounts that I removed the billing for, whose payment was due, like, May 1st, was disabled and couldn't log into the game with it. Two days later I was able to, so someone had obviously enabled cancelled accounts...:lol: