• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Robot Factory & Restaurants

G

Does anyone know where the giant landfill has been found between the robot factories and the restaurants?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Does anyone know where the giant landfill has been found between the robot factories and the restaurants?

[/ QUOTE ]

there is no giant landfill in the robotfactories nor restaurant. Its just EA humor.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

This made me giggle. Thank you for that. Giggles are few and far inbetween these days with all of us as we go through the stages of mourning.

The landfill comment was me trying to be cute. Property values are coming down is the main thing I was trying to get at..

G

pfft thats ok, someone posted a link on a review of a game called real life. i was really psyched about playing it, but um, it was a spoof, took me a sec to get it, so dont feel so bad.

G

<blockquote><hr>

pfft thats ok, someone posted a link on a review of a game called real life. i was really psyched about playing it, but um, it was a spoof, took me a sec to get it, so dont feel so bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate that game. Property values are super high. You can barely buy stuff unless you slave all day. That game is NOT rated teen! You should see the stuff I am a witness (and participant!) to. Don't even get me started on the death thing. It is too brutal. You don't get 3 lives or anything.

Poo on that game. Poo I say!

G

Kinda sounds like the last few months of EA-Land. Sorry but it does, land prices way too high and yes we had to slave all day as well to buy anything.

Sorry though that you have had to go through the tough times Parizad. I wish you much luck and success in the future.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

pfft thats ok, someone posted a link on a review of a game called real life.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate that game.

Poo on that game. Poo I say!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah it sucks. The character creation sucks too, you don't get any cool skins to choose from.

G

Yeah, but you CAN have unlimited clothing choices. Well, minus cement shoes and halo's and stuff.

G

I can totally get the cement shoes.

The halo... not so much.

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

This made me giggle. Thank you for that. Giggles are few and far inbetween these days with all of us as we go through the stages of mourning.

The landfill comment was me trying to be cute. Property values are coming down is the main thing I was trying to get at..

[/ QUOTE ]

Gawd it's so good to see you on here. I have missed your comments alot. I'm sitting here laughing my butt off about the ficticious landfill..LMBO. BTW, how have ya been? You know we all want to seea pic
Pari. I heard she is a real hottie.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yeah it sucks. The character creation sucks too, you don't get any cool skins to choose from.

[/ QUOTE ]

Character creation doesn't suck. You just don't get to create your own...

I

imported_Danny Dots

yay Parizad

I enjoyed the giggle

They are hard to find these days.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Character creation doesn't suck. You just don't get to create your own...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well you can... with the right surgeon

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]Oh, I don't know. I find the preliminary process of character creation quite enjoyable! It's the stages after that that pretty well suck... Oh, you were talking about one's own character creation, weren't you...