• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Robot Factories

• Thread starter imported_CherryBomb
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_CherryBomb

Since the immediate shutdown, announced payouts are $1 per robot. Yes, you heard that right. I actually received zero, but that may be a bug since others actually got their $1.

CherryBomb

G

<blockquote><hr>

Since the immediate shutdown, announced payouts are $1 per robot. Yes, you heard that right. I actually received zero, but that may be a bug since others actually got their $1.

CherryBomb

[/ QUOTE ]
This is, like, "Payout Limbo".
How LOW can they go???? (before the players start to go)

I

imported_Shirl1211

You have got to be kidding. Now that is going way too far. Those workers who faithfully green uo, run around like a chicken with thier heads cut off and risk sim death everytime they walk into the factory, not to mention the requirements they have each worked on to advance is going way too far. I can't believe they would do that. UNREAL

D

DGLita

In RL we call it constructive dismissal in the UK, you can take legal action against it.

Im sure you have a similar procedure in the US. Time to call in the unions I think

I

imported_Raevyn_baby

Poor Cherry got $0 at least I got my $18..I guess I should feel fortunate, lol. sorry Cherry, I can share :p

G

The only possible reason I can see as to why they are doing all this. Lowering payouts on everything dramatically, increasing the cost of everything dramatically.
They are either doing what a lot of people are saying, trying to get us all to buy simolenas, or they are in a huge panic about the economy.
Personally I think its the later.

G

<blockquote><hr>

How much are Union dues???

[/ QUOTE ]$18

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

Not surprised. The reason why games such as THERE.com and Second Life prospered with the whole "buy money from us, you play happy" approach is because that's how it was to start off with. EA is getting into risky territory by switching the main method to make money over by a 180 degree angle. I'm not surprised that folks aren't happy; nor should the company.

I must say that I found it amusing on the EAL website that it is "unnecessary to buy simoleans given the $500 a week bonus" - like THAT goes a long way. If you get it, when you get it.

N

Noddy Bond

Starting up a union named EA Robotics Workers Unite we charge $18 per day to join IM Me.

ROFL J/K please dont IM me lol

I

imported_Raevyn_baby

*checks wallet...since I had to eat, that was $3. so...geeez, means I'll have to do another 3 bots....NO Way!

N

Noddy Bond

<blockquote><hr>

I must say that I found it amusing on the EAL website that it is "unnecessary to buy simoleans given the $500 a week bonus" - like THAT goes a long way. If you get it, when you get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

it works for me i am sold.
its like my $500/week in Second Life LOL that goes a long way too NOT.

I

imported_Fire Dragon

<blockquote><hr>

its like my $500/week in Second Life LOL that goes a long way too NOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, $500 Linden in SL doesn't go very far, However that is almost equivilant to $2 a week they are giving us premium members. I paid for a yearly subscription ($72) and they give me $2 a week, approx which is $104 worth.

Whereas, the $500 simoleans is basically worth 50 cents. A year sub. to TSO is $120 and we are only getting back $26.

At least with SL we can create things for free, in most circumstances and then sell them.

I made yoga mats, so $10 Linden to upload the texture, $180 Linden to upload the 18 animations and can sell some for as much as $2200 Linden. I can make multiple copies, so i don't have to keep paying out for each individual item, each time i want to sell one.

Status
Not open for further replies.