• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Robes With High Resists?

N

Nexus11

Hello Everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew of any robes w/ high resists for sale. I just recently came back to the game. I play legends and at one point in time I almost bought the Last Man Standing Robe of Legends. I was reading the boards and seen that it got banned along with an account. I really hated to see that. But anyhow I am interested in learning of any for sale. Thanks Nex

icq 81969507

D

DVI

Robes that are sometimes and/or frequently seen for sale:

Acid Proof Robe - 4 fire resist
Good Samaritan Robe - 5 phys resist
Necromancer's Shroud - 5? cold resist
Ari Shroud/Bal Shroud - 10 phys

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AND DONT FORGET THE NORMAL 1st/2nd/3rd/4th and 5th year Robes in copper, bronze,gold,agapite etc, etc, etc that all have
+3 physical resist at a fraction of the cost to the player.

D

DVI

It should be clear that they are aware of the existence of vet robes, but are instead looking for event robes.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just an observation my freind!!!

why the hell someone would pay 30m for a Good Samaritan Robe -with +5 phys resist, when u can simply buy a reward robe with +3 phys resist for
150k....no harm in pointing this out - just incase the OP or any other newer players did not realize...

P

paulstew

anyone that wants to sell a good sam robe for 30m, let me know, heh

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i would pay 30 m for a samaritan rolleyes:
It's such a shame that the Sammy robe has been duped. I really like the name.
It usually fetches 100-150m. Though that might change in the future (Vine Cord..).

D

DVI

Just an observation my freind!!!

why the hell someone would pay 30m for a Good Samaritan Robe -with +5 phys resist, when u can simply buy a reward robe with +3 phys resist for
150k....no harm in pointing this out - just incase the OP or any other newer players did not realize...
Clearly it was not necessary and your logic is completely lacking as well as in violation of the rules of this forum.

If they know about event robes with resists and can consider affording them then you can trust they are familiar with vet reward robes, plus vet robes are not a rare and there for not an appropriate topic for this forum and should have been conveyed to the op via pm, if at all.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Clearly it was not necessary and your logic is completely lacking as well as in violation of the rules of this forum.

If they know about event robes with resists and can consider affording them then you can trust they are familiar with vet reward robes, plus vet robes are not a rare and there for not an appropriate topic for this forum and should have been conveyed to the op via pm, if at all.
How the hell have i violated the rules of this forum...do u even argue with yourself at times??

Simply pointing out to any un-informed (unfamilar) players that u can always buy a +3 physical resist robe very cheaply as opposed to a +5 event robe...Sorry if i got the price wrong at 30m.....but if u are telling me they worth 100-150m then so be it!! Hey people were trying to say they didnt know the vinecords were duped not long back when they paid 300m for them.. so were they also un-informed (unfamilar)??

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I really really don't think that anyone who knows about event robes (and has money to buy one) does not know about vet rewards :p - I would be very surprised if there is even a single individual that matches that criteria.

I don't think its breaking the rules of the forum persay.. maybe a bit silly to point out. Like telling someone at the restaurant, "JFYI, you can get tap water for lot cheaper than the sparkly water you just ordered."

S

Simon Francis

Robes that are sometimes and/or frequently seen for sale:

Acid Proof Robe - 4 fire resist ~200m DUPED
Good Samaritan Robe - 5 phys resist ~135-150m DUPED
Necromancer's Shroud - 5 cold resist ~135-150m DUPED
Ari Shroud/Bal Shroud - 10 phys ~700-800m DUPED (Bal is Clean)
Bog Creature's Skin Robe - 6 Poison ~700m+ (Clean)
Tattered Monk Robe - 3 Physical ~250m (Clean)

D

DVI

The op didn't ask for information about vet rewards, they asked for info on items that this forum is intended for.