• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Robe/Cloak Green/Blue Exceptional

T

Tinsil

Found this today. Actually forgot I had it. Found it in my house. Bought it not long ago from a guy selling all sorts of items. I think I bought most of his good stuff.

Never seen any others like this. Seen the robes but never exceptional, and never seen a cloak.

Would greatly appreciate any help on figuring out where this is from and what it's worth. Sorry if my pics suck. I rarely upload pictures.

http://i29.***********/2con5fo.jpg

http://i31.***********/2uszubm.jpg

T

Tinsil

I've used those search sites, ones that show color, found none other like this after looking for a good 30 mins through all pieces, plus bags/backpacks/etc.

Never seen anything like this. No one knows what it came from.

I've heard 2 different things so far, but definitely nothing reliable and verifiable.

Still searching...

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It looks like it might have come from an event robe being doggy duped and then in the short window there was when they became cutable (i think with the salvage bags) some one cut them and made a new robe and cloak with the cloth, same as there being glacial blue cloth about from the same eppisode but im yet to see any.

T

Tinsil

So then let's guess a price range.... that sounds the most probable out of what I've heard yet.

The non exceptional duped robes are rare enough.. What would you say would be your guess then? 50m for the set? 75? 100? More?

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TBH What every someone is willing to pay, if 2 people with alot of gold want it bad enough then in the 100s of mills, if you only get offers from people with not much then maybe 50-100. Best bet is to auction them off here and see what your highest bid is really.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thunderz is right on the nose.

The 250 luck robe was that exact color. It could very well been doggy duped to hell and back then cut some of the robes to make cloaks. I've seen these things off and on. YOu can make them with or without exceptional tags. Pice range 5-10 mil IMO.

T

Tinsil

I still disagree 5-10 mil. I've never seen another. Until I see more I'm thinking this is worth much more.

As I've said, I've used the searching sites that show color and there is no other pieces like this to be found on any shard in Luna. That coupled with the fact that I've personally never seen any others, and I don't think that you had either, makes me think it's worth more.

If anyone is interested I'll take 50m for the set.

Edit: Also, as far as I know, changeling duped items couldn't even be cutup can they? If anyone has seen this please let me know. Thanks.

L

LiveInSin

I have been reading this thread, and I disagree with everyones assesment of this item. I do not beleive it to be a changeling dupe, that was cut up and re-sewn.

Firstly, the actual bug that let you cut changeling dupes did not last very long. Secondly, if this was a prodomidant color, like eurogold, it would be everywhere.

I am a major merchant located on every large shard, and this is the first robe/cloak set of its kind that I have ever seen. If it was a major exploit, it would be seen in more than one place.

Furthermore, the highly exploited eurocloth sells all day long on ATL for 2m per yard, making Eurorobes 15-20m.

But yet all of you are trying to imply that this RARE style of cloth that is not out in abudance is worth LESS than the eurocloth which is everywhere?

I think not. I feel the appraisals a way off base in this case. If anything, the value per yard (because with this you can still cut it up) should be more in the range of 5 to 7 million PER yard. Not per peice! Be reasonable

Thank you

S

shulginist

Someone sold those same items last week on great lakes for 15m.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll buy 100yards of the cloth. It's just dog duped like everything else but I might make a nice outfit.

U

umphreak

i love this color even tho its not "authentic" ill buy the set if u still have it or if someone else has one to sell let me know

U

umphreak

Anyone who has these items for sale or find them for PM me please ill buy

L

LiveInSin

I own this set now. If you are interested in it you may PM me with your contact information.