• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tailoring] Rng Bods

D

Danny1

Little bit of a rant here but Im wondering if there is a trick to getting the higher end large bods?

I have been a legendary tailor for 7 years now and I on average grab at least 2 bods a day and have received in these 7 years exactly:

1 barbed kit lrg bod
7 horned kit large bods

Thats it, now I know the rng can be a bit streaky but this seems a little fkn nuts after 7 years of playing.

I am not counting the countless 20 tailor scrolls etc.

Warsong of LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
your problem is volume,

save up a book of 400 bods, fill them, turn them in, request a new one for each turned in, once completed dye level 1-3 reward cloth to color of a newly purchased dye tub, use this cloth to fill your new bods. using this method I usually get 1 or 2 larges that will yield brk when filled. I take all normal leather smalls and fill them with my paladin by hunting and buying armor from the armorers then I give them back to my tailor

once you fill a book up once it is easy to keep filled, having trouble getting that many? go buy .1 talioring on each character that you have room on, these characters can get a bod every hour, these bods will most likely be cloth normals.

I only play UO about 1 to 2 hours each day on average most times less. and this has worked for me I have gotten about 100 brk over the years of causal play. good luck to you.

D

Danny1

Thanks, I will try the .1 tailor skill on all chars and draw a ton of bods.

K

killer instinct

I pretty much do the same.But I just buy cloth.I sell all reward cloth back to weaver.After awhile the weavers give less gold for reward cloth.20 bods nets me about 8k in gold with reward cloth.Remember also not to fill cloth bods that can reward you a clothing bless deed.Best reward of all.