• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) RLV Tavern Night

Lady Shadow Shott {RLV}

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Greeting my friends. This Friday {1-3-2014} the RLV guild will be hosting their Grand Opening of the RLV Tavern Nights @ 7 pm Pst. This should become a weekly event to be shared with the Baja community at large. So come out and enjoy fellowship & drink. We plan to have a grand time and hope to see ya'll there.

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your township is built on land that is Umbra's by ancestral right. When we re-take the continent, you will be allowed to maintain residence on the condition that you do not ally yourself in the meantime with the paladin oppressors. Consider this your only warning.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah, don't worry about it, Umbra is a toothless serpent. Just build your little towns anywhere. Nobody will mind. The whole continent's about twenty years from crumbling away into the abyss, anyway, so we might as well enjoy it while it lasts.

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All I ask is for the settlers of Malas to return to my people what is rightfully ours.