• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*rises from the ashes*

• Thread starter LadyHell'sAngel
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

LadyHell'sAngel

I am ready to make my triumphant return. And what I mean by triumphmant is that I'm on a brand new slate. After 7 yrs I am back to square one all over again. My accounts are no longer mine, so if anyone does harm on my name I apologize on their behalf. I am very hesitant as I really am not thrilled about being a new player again. The only thing I am asking is for some help with training, learning new additions to the game (as I haven't been on in over 8 months), etc, etc. I've helped a lot of people and done a lot my first seven years, and now I'm just asking for the favor to be returned. I still have my same ICQ #84037521. Just give me a jingle!

Lady Hell's Angel~the original

I

imported_Queen Mum

Welcome home Pheonix - Angel ... if you need something just send an icq .. mine is still the same as well.

G

Welcome back, feel free to contact us for aid. Icq is in profile.