• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

RIP Microelf

• Thread starter Luna du Selene
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Luna du Selene

Microelf/Timothy Smith
9.17.56-1.28.08

Forever my friend, my love, my heart
Eternally yours,
Luna/Dorie

G

*Salute**Bow*

My prayers go out to all his family and friends. While I only knew him through these boards. I did enjoy his posts and comments, even when I disagreed with him. Microelf did provide stimulating disccussions. The shard and the greater LS community is reduced by his passing. You will be missed.

Fare well, whenever your journey has now taken you.

I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

And that's really all I got.

-Galen's player

C

Cyrus Elmarel

My and my familys sympathies.

Im sorry that i couldnt write anything earlier when i first saw this post.I was at a loss for words.

I do want to let you know that i really appreciate you personally coming to the Community Meetup tonight,to deliver the news to everyone.

One of my fondest moments that will stay with me as far as in game experiences go,was one night of the Ophidian invasion where one of those super elite ophidians was lurking at the Vesper bank,and alot of us were getting our behinds handed to us.

I spotted Rupert and said: "Hey Kye, whats up man?!"

He replied: Meh.

He must have been having a rough time at it.And i understood.

Farewell Kye.

Salmar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Definitely a true friend. We would chat daily for the longest time, but I hadn't spoken with him in quite some time. I had just sent him an ICQ, and was going to look him up here and send a PM when I saw this.

Will be missed and remembered always.

L

Luna du Selene

I thank you all for your kind words, both here and at the community meeting. And VERY SPECIAL thanks to Airmid and Shade (who doesn't post here) for keeping me relatively sane online most of the day and to my son, (a former LS player, now a rare Chessy player) who insisted on staying home from work with me today.

Tim was a rare man, indeed, and I will be forever grateful for the love we had together.

Now, everyone, go hug your spouse/significant other, children, Mom, Dad, etc. & let them know you love them!

H

Hunter Blackmoon

I knew him for only a short time but in that time he was a great person to be around. I respected him for his bluntness, his honestly and his ability to tell it like it is. Though I did not know him long, he was one of the very few people met in UO that I actually liked.

My prays go out to his family and friends, and can truly say that he will be missed.

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I knew him not in game, but on the boards only.
I enjoyed reading his posts and he will be missed.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.
*Bows head in a moment of silence*

G

I was very sorry to hear about this at last night's meeting. You and his family have my deepest sympathy. He is definitely going to be missed.

A

Aboo

I am so very sorry to hear this. I always enjoyed his posts. He is definitely going to be missed. You have my sincerest sympathies.

G

Will we be having a memorial in-game for him? I'd very much like to attend if so.

I

imported_Hinotori

Just heard about this over on the Tamer forum where he frequented. He was well respected and liked. I'll miss him.

My thoughts and wishes go out to you and the rest of his family.

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow. That's a shocker. I didn't even know he was sick.

I offer my best wishes to his family and friends.

G

Deepest wishes to his family and friends. He will be truly missed.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
For those who don't know, I posted this on UO Hall. If someone who knows his family can let them know....it's already on page 2. He had a family here as well and I think his real life family would be touched to see how many lives he's affected.

T

Tink'r Toiz

I am truly heartbroke
... my thoughts and prayers are with Micro's family and friends.

G

Please pass on my personal condolences to family and friends ... RL and ingame. A highly respected member has passed frm our plane.

Ye shall be missed, Microelf! <hoists tankard of ale>

W

White Wolf

Only knew him from the boards but that was enough to give him nothing but respect.

Break trail for us Microelf! Leave sign! For in the end we will all follow and look for you there in the far lands.

A

Arion Arroway

We were guild mates in UO, and after I left for a different game, we remained friends on the boards. I'll miss that silly elf and all his wit.

The WoW Chapter of C*S will raise their glasses and bow their heads in his honor.

May Elune watch over you, Tim

L

Lilac Crypt

I am at a loss.. for real. Things like this should just not happen.

~LC~

G

My thoughts are with you.

I didn't want to post when I had first heard about this. Was just too hard.

Be well.

G

It would be cool if there was a way to pick out a gravestone within the UO world and permanently engrave it with a name and short message.

First come first serve. 10,000,000 gold per engraving scroll.

I guess Felucca would be at an advantage for this...