• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

RIP ginseng owners. quest item now.

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Eh. I have one or two and I'm honestly happy to see the graphic become available. So many graphics unused or can't be used because of server birth status - such a waste in my opinion.

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Can this knew ginseng even be locked down and displayed? Usually quest items cannot be displayed anymore.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can this knew ginseng even be locked down and displayed? Usually quest items cannot be displayed anymore.
anything can be displayed, no-drop items you have to overload backpack, drop the item back in, and it will fall to the ground.

im for it, its a very nice quest. server births have always been risky just letting everyone know.

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You literally would have had to fall off the turnip truck yesterday to not know that a ginseng root in that graphic is a very valuable item in game and that by increasing the number of a particular item it deflated the value of it.

I’m annoyed by it and I don’t even own one lol!
I can definitely see where someone would be upset at having the item devalued. This is honestly the first time it has happened to me. If that item can't be turned than the opposite facing version will still remain rare.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well if there wasn't the timer atleast the name was different... "Raw Ginseng" instead of "Ginseng Root" lol.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i just saw the quest window, but will be interesting to see if someone figures out how to get the timer off.