• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Ring

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It's definitely rare. Probably 1/1 or 1/2

It looks like an old wedding ring where players would have an EM create two personalized rings for them with a custom name like that. It's hard to price those because they are usually the only one in the game with the name.

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm just wondering with wedding rings, I know some can be locked down and other's can't, how can the difference be known?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm just wondering with wedding rings, I know some can be locked down and other's can't, how can the difference be known?
The only way to know for sure is to try locking them down to see what happens.

The ones that can't be locked down are like that because locking things down didn't exist when they were created, so the game doesn't allow it. The ones that can be locked down were made later, once lockdowns had been created.

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Newbied (the jewelry that can't be locked down) will come up as worth 0 coins via item id. They can be locked down safely, but must be in a container. Usually in my experience items with a blessed tag, aren't newbied.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Newbied (the jewelry that can't be locked down) will come up as worth 0 coins via item id. They can be locked down safely, but must be in a container. Usually in my experience items with a blessed tag, aren't newbied.
After locking down the container you may want to pick up the item because it is a 50/50 chance that it works. I have a lot of the old rings that have multi gems IE 10,000 diamonds and so on that will not lock down.

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
After locking down the container you may want to pick up the item because it is a 50/50 chance that it works. I have a lot of the old rings that have multi gems IE 10,000 diamonds and so on that will not lock down.
Quite possible. Perhaps copying the item to TC might be a possible method. I've never personally had a problem locking newbied items in a container, but I recognize there is always the possibility for a problem to occur.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The only way to know for sure is to try locking them down to see what happens.

The ones that can't be locked down are like that because locking things down didn't exist when they were created, so the game doesn't allow it. The ones that can be locked down were made later, once lockdowns had been created.
Ah, I just got a ring. 1000 ruby weddingband it cant be locked down. so is old, what year?