• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Jewelry ring with 2fc and sdi?

Kloud

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for a ring with 2 fc and sdi and dci

Kloud

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not really mage ring can have Mr or lrc lmc things like that would be a expense ring I'd imagine but 2 fc dci and sdi are a must

Aiden O'Connor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am assuming you mean 2FCR (faster cast recovery)? Some one feel free to correct me, but I am pretty sure no jewelry, or anything else for that matter will ever drop with 2 fc(faster casting).

Kathrina

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure about a ring with 2 FC but the ornament of the magician (bracelet) has 2 FC. So it is possible.

Aiden O'Connor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I was referring to Shame loot because of the specific mods he is requiring...yes, the Orny drops with 2/3 fc/fcr.

Kloud

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I just thought shame loot it was possible oh well thanks for the replys I've been gone a while

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You could get an imbued venom.

One on Atlantic at the moment for 16m, mods are: 10 DCI, 2 SDI, FCR 3, FC2, Poison resist 1%

Kloud

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I could get buy with a ring that had 1 fc 15 dci 18 sdi any mr 8lmc and some lrc

Aiden O'Connor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
If you imbue the FCR to 3 and the poison down to 1% I think only 10 dci would fit. Look above at DJAD's post. IMO the orny is much better, more property weight...

In regards to the ring you stated, it would have to be a major-legendary arty because you are requesting 6 mods.

Kloud

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I know it would have to be a arti I'm using orny as of now but I have a brace with 1 fc 18 sdi 15 ep _100 luck 4 fcr 25di and 10 lmc need a good ring to go with it a shame ring with 20 dci 9 sdi 1 fc any lmc lrc Mr would be wicked lol