Selling Jewelry Ring SSI 5% Stamina 5 HCI 15 clean

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Aug 18, 2012

Starting 500m Buyout 1b
Items in Europa but can be xfered to atlantic ( this sunday 24 )
Europa or atalntic gold
As soon 1st bid it starts a 24 cd timer , bids in last 30min reset timer to 30 min .
any other questions pm or icq : 603220402

Last edited:

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 23, 2003
This say with no bids for a week man. The 300m was fair.

Multi Dwagon

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 15, 2008
"Almost same" can make a difference of several hundred millions

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 23, 2003
The difference though is this.

A month ago Shame wasn't figured out though by everyone. When i was on Lake Superior I'd try to get my guild to so Shame instead of spawns to make gold in game. They just didn't put the effort in. Some even laughed. So now for about 6 months I've had a 4 sampire set up in Shame absolutely killing it and have currently 78 billion gold on ATL alone.

Its a different time now. Just about everyone is setting up in Shame across UO now. We all see the posts and the abundance of great loot now. Thats because more people are in Shame. Hell just the otherday a guy made a post that he was inspired to do Shame for 3 hours and he nailed down a great piece. We see more and more success stories as more people goto Shame. Cats out the bag now fellas. Prices will gradually lower in the coming months. Then for the truly elite items like my Sceptor they will stay up there until even those are more common. These jewels are getting more common.

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Aug 18, 2012

A month ago Shame wasn't figured out though by everyone. When i was on Lake Superior I'd try to get my guild to so Shame instead of spawns to make gold in game. They just didn't put the effort in. Some even laughed. So now for about 6 months I've had a 4 sampire set up in Shame absolutely killing it and have currently 78 billion gold on ATL alone.

Its a different time now. Just about everyone is setting up in Shame across UO now. We all see the posts and the abundance of great loot now. Thats because more people are in Shame. Hell just the otherday a guy made a post that he was inspired to do Shame for 3 hours and he nailed down a great piece. We see more and more success stories as more people goto Shame. Cats out the bag now fellas. Prices will gradually lower in the coming months. Then for the truly elite items like my Sceptor they will stay up there until even those are more common. These jewels are getting more common.
:sleep2:

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 23, 2003
Its the truth man. ZzzzZZ all you want:)

I just got a PM from 2 people since I offered you 300m. Both came in under my offer so that I'd buy from them.
Like I said. Everyone is doing Shame now and a price that was obtained on an item last month is obviously lower now with everyone in Shame this month.

Ring

Bracelet (I actually just paid 250m for this on)

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Aug 18, 2012
Its the truth man. ZzzzZZ all you want:)

I just got a PM from 2 people since I offered you 300m. Both came in under my offer so that I'd buy from them.
Like I said. Everyone is doing Shame now and a price that was obtained on an item last month is obviously lower now with everyone in Shame this month.

Ring

Bracelet (I actually just paid 250m for this on)
This is my ring and i put my price , dont you understand ?

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 23, 2003
Yep I understand that your price is high. I also understand that 2 of the top buyers on this server already cannot stand you and do not bid on your items because you always get an attitude with people. You can add me to that list. I retract my bid and it will be a cold day in hell before I ever bid on something of yours again:)

xCatax

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Aug 18, 2012
Yep I understand that your price is high. I also understand that 2 of the top buyers on this server already cannot stand you and do not bid on your items because you always get an attitude with people. You can add me to that list. I retract my bid and it will be a cold day in hell before I ever bid on something of yours again:)
can you also delete your post of my thread , thanks

Last edited:

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
Gentlemen,

everyone can setup a price on an item he wants - i would apreciate to change the discussion to a more civil one and stay on topic.

If you dunnot want to bid or pay the amount Cata is offering as his sellprice, just dont do it and dont torped his thread, pls.

If you want to discuss his price, move to a civil and usable private discussion with him telling him what you think.

There is no need of fighting on the boards over prices - i will not accept this in the future - pls dont force me to delete threads or close them.

Have a nice day and happy bidding and selling!

greets

Ron

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 23, 2003
Gentlemen,

everyone can setup a price on an item he wants - i would apreciate to change the discussion to a more civil one and stay on topic.

If you dunnot want to bid or pay the amount Cata is offering as his sellprice, just dont do it and dont torped his thread, pls.

If you want to discuss his price, move to a civil and usable private discussion with him telling him what you think.

There is no need of fighting on the boards over prices - i will not accept this in the future - pls dont force me to delete threads or close them.

Have a nice day and happy bidding and selling!

greets

Ron

If you're referring to me fighting thats false. I'm clearly stating that the price is too high. Then giving a reason why it is. That this turned into a discussion thread of sorts wasn't my intention. There wasnt any fighting though.

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008

Not sure Shame has been figured out, I know I haven't after hunting down there non-stop since shame was revamped. I've hit every mob down there with luck from -400 to 3000 and i can't say i've identified a trend. So if you've figured one out please post.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 23, 2003
Shame is figured out as far as everyone knows thats where to go to get the best stuff in the game. That was the point I was making.
But yah, I'm pretty confident that I have one of the best set ups in the game for getting great loot fast now that I have killing Chaos and Unbounds down in under 2-3 minutes each using a setup of a few sampires in max luck one of which hits for over 4000 luck on perfection.

Reactions: O'siris

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
Since this thread turned from "selling" to "price discussions" to "dungeon loot experience" its time to close it.
greets

Reactions: Mithryl Elves
Status
Not open for further replies.