• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Jewelry Ring. Paying well.

hirikawa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For correct piece will pay a lot. Want to buy:

Ring Prized (not imbued)
15HCI
25DI
10SSI
+ 8int / mana (can be lower) or some MR
+ 8dex / stamina (can be lower)

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can buy 10ssi rings with HCI for about 10m then imbue the other properties. Why not imbued?

Imbued is better than prized as it costs less to insure! You can't POF jewels even if they are totally clean so they last just as long as imbued items unless antique.

hirikawa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup i know it now, still would like to get correct one from current loot.

Ryzk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Maybe he is looking for prepatch? ie no durability? I have a few pieces none that fit your req's though. But they do exist out there... Some examples for ya.

hirikawa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bump need another ring details in first topic and here:

Ring Prized (not imbued)
15HCI
25DI
10SSI

Nomad10101

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bump need another ring details in first topic and here:

Ring Prized (not imbued)
15HCI
25DI
10SSI
imbued or not they it have durability on unless you want an old school one with no dur. on it .... and what about an antique if is so then the one on the right of the 2 i have posted before with pics has what u want and then some.....

Last edited:

Nomad10101

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i also have one that has 4 dex - 15 hci - 10 ssi - 25 dam-......can imbue int. on it and boost dex to max as well..