• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] ring named Winter Silence

M

Moonstar

Hi, I have been searching and cannot find info on it so i thought someone in here might know. Is this ring a rare? or is it just some newbie quest reward?
Anyone know it's origin? it's silver colored, I can't remember how i got it.

Winter Silence
blessed
weight:1 stone

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Ok, lots of views and no replies. When I ran across you in game after the event tonight I started looking around. I could not find a single mention of this item in the Event Items sticky's. As good as they are around here at recordkeeping on that sorta thing it would be hard to imagine it being an Event Item, but you never know *shrugs*

My GUESSes would be:

1- a rarer drop from the Solstice Stag - he loved having winter in the title of stuff he dropped.

2- An older ring like the old named wedding rings etc. Only someone put the Winter Silence on it instead of names.

That's the best guessing I can do, probably wrong lol but thought I would toss it out there where others have just remained quiet.

For anyone wondering, I snagged a screenie for Moon.

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Probably a Wedding ring, since they can have almost any name.