• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Ring from fished up chest

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll post a pic later:
+8 anatomy
+8 animal lore
7% SDI
FCR 2
LMC 6
LRC 10

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got several items with 6-mods from those chests, too. Unfortunately I cant post any stats/details of them, becourse all went into my unravelling bags.

V

Vertigo

I got quite a few 6 mod jewels too. Not worth keeping, IMO. Can't even sell them on my vendor.

Varingian

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I started noticing 6 mod jewelry in treasure chests after the T-hunt update. Neat but very few seem usefull. When you put together 6 random properties some usually just don't fit in. The few I found that seemed usefull would have 2 or 3 resists and then 3 other properties that did work together.

L

Luke Carjacker

Yeah, it's most easily noticed on jewelry, but 6-mods can appear on other items as well. The problem is, in this day of imbuing where you can get the exact 5 mods that you want pretty much maxed, it's rare that even 6-mods would be better.

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got a 6 mod repeater bow, one of which is ssi 15. Haven't decided whether to enhance with ash for +25 ssi total or go fo Yew, since repeater w/ssi15 is kind of fast as is ( and archer wears +10 ssi).