• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry RING 1/3FC/FCR, 25EP, 20HCI,15DCI,15SDI,8INT+MORE

DJ Diddles

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Selling this SICK ring, soon to be located on Atlantic. Taking offers for now, and will turn into a proper auction with standard rules of my past auctions if there is enough interest.

UPDATE: THIS ITEM IS NOW IN SHORT TERM AUCTION FORMAT, ENDING TOMORROW, WEDNESDAY JULY 1ST, AT 11:59PM CENTRAL US TIME (4:59 UTC, on 2/7).
THE FOLLOWING RULES APPLY:

• The item will be located on Atlantic within an hour of the auction ending. Pickup and payment from the buyer is required within 48 hours or the next highest bidder gets it.
  • If the buyer requests the the use of a broker, they need to set that up on their own time.
  • Final winning bid must stand for 10 minutes.
  • Minimum bid increment is now 10 million gold.
  • Lazy man buyout: 375M.
  • The only form of valid bids from this point on are posts on this thread, OR contacting me via ICQ.

Last edited:

DJ Diddles

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UPDATE: THIS ITEM IS NOW IN SHORT TERM AUCTION FORMAT, ENDING TOMORROW, WEDNESDAY JULY 1ST, AT 11:59PM CENTRAL US TIME (4:59 UTC, on 2/7).
THE FOLLOWING RULES APPLY:

• The item will be located on Atlantic within an hour of the auction ending. Pickup and payment from the buyer is required within 48 hours or the next highest bidder gets it.
  • If the buyer requests the the use of a broker, they need to set that up on their own time.
  • Final winning bid must stand for 10 minutes.
  • Minimum bid increment is now 10 million gold.
  • Lazy man buyout: 375M.
  • The only form of valid bids from this point on are posts on this thread, OR contacting me via ICQ.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Buyout. I'm away till Friday with family in town. If you accept my bid, I'll get you paid then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Will be home this evening to get you paid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
@DJ Diddles - Smooth and Easy Transaction! He was willing to wait a few days for me to get back. Trustworthy and quick trade. Will gladly do business again!