• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rift Monsters

• Thread starter MicroBush
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

MicroBush

So far on Europa I've come across Demon Berserkers, Angel like warriors, Dark Wisps, Etheral Shadow Lords and Fettid Essences. From what I've seen most of them drop special items, Demon Beserkers - Beserkers Sycthe, Angel like warrior - Plane Sword and Plane Sheild, Etheral Shadowlord - Cloak of Corruption, Dark Wisps - Thread of Life and Thread of Fate. After taking down a lot of fettid essences I haven't found anything particularily special in there loot drop, my question to all of you is has anyone found the Fettid Essences to drop a special loot yet :?

G

Nope I haven't found anything on them, well other then regular loot

I

imported_Sarphus

I think the fetid essences are there to increase the overall difficulty of the content and to keep inline with the "dark wisps working with demons to do bad things" theme. Fetid essences are good balancing critters for invasion content because they poison, have an aura (reveals stealthers and makes things harder on tamers) and have a decent number of hp/resists.

I kill every fetid essence I see, but only cause I put myself at a lot more risk if I don't bother with them.