• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ride and Fight in LOTRO

T

Tenrag

Good morning ...
In the LOTR movie and the books, various warriors were able to ride their mounts and fight at the same time. I would be an excellent addition if we were able to do that in LOTRO.
The Icon that shows up when you rent a horse could be used as the same one for folks that are riding their own horse, thereby freeing up the center blue-bar for combat related items such as bow-shooting.

This is a suggestion/observation for the purposes of discussion and perhaps the game developers might take a look at the idea.

Cheers and my best regards to all... Bill, Peterborough, Ont. CA
aka: Tenrag of the RK on Brandywine.

T

titoisme

I'm thinking that the Rohan expansion will introduce mounted combat in some form, it just has to!