• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ride-able Dragon

afk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
tamable, rideable dragons i think unlikely. however a magic saddle token that turns some existing ones rideable is possible i think

Aeneas

Adventurer
Magic saddle token as part of the anniversary gift would be nice; One per account, can only be used on one pet, will instant bond the pet to that char.

Additional tokens will on UO store for $10.99.

I am willing to bet it will sell like hot cakes.

How about magic pot that makes certain monster tame-able at high skill level for $10.99?

For $22, a tamer can ride a T-Rex into battle. How nice is that?

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mite aswell make it the Serpentine Dragon.....that way we have another big ass'ed dragon hogging half the screen at events......

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Honestly a few years ago I would be highly pessimistic over them saying "Rideable Dragon'... BUT... with the way they have been knocking it out of the park with Ethy mounts? I am optimistically looking forward to this one...

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm a reptalon that when mounted lets you take the shortcuts in the abyss that gargs can :)