• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Riddle me this??

Hazel868789

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Are Pumpkins like Eggs?? Or are Eggs like Pumpkins?? OR, must leave area(fel or tram) before they respawn? HUMMM

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The pumpkins have eyes. Eggs do not.

Hazel868789

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Eggs are like pumpkins. They MUST leave the faucet, ie, Fel or Tram, for them to respawn. There are X amount of EGGS in the Crimson Plains, West of Britian on the Trammy side. Some houses produce y eggs, some houses produce z eggs. If one person has all the y eggs, and does NOT leave the faucet, that house will NOT produce any more eggs. Same for the houses that produce z eggs. Oh, so now I putz and see if the DEVELOPER's put in a "auto respawn" timer?? Doesn't look like it. Yes, I have to too much time on my hands. Happy Hunting LS EDITED-> After three hours, there was no "auto respawn". Thanks once again Dev's!! NOT

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok Egg Queens and Kings, Prove or disprove this theory. It may be why some of you thought fewer eggs were spawning in some posts.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I remember this theory from years ago where people thought you'd have to leave the server.

The hypothesis here is that if you pick up an egg, it won't respawn unless you leave the server?

This is my favorite unknown spot. It's on a server I've mentioned many times, but no one seems to come here to hunt eggs because it's a bit dangerous. This is an island on that server. The island has an insane fast respawn rate. I've never sat there though. So this is my first time trying to prove/disprove the hypothesis.

1651882385282.png
I used the above island. This is in Tokuno.

Test One - Kept Egg on Island
I picked up the egg at 8:10 PM
Another Egg had not spawned by 8:20 PM
I sacred journeyed to the bank and put the egg in the bank in Luna.
I sacred journeyed back.
Another egg spawned at 8:22 PM.

Test Two - Put egg in bank off server.
I picked it up and dropped it off at the bank.
Another had spawned by 8:24 PM.
I sacred journeyed and put it in the bank.

Test Three - Put egg in bank off server.
I returned to the island and made this post. Another respawned within a minute.

Test Four - Kept Egg on Island
I picked that egg up and stayed on the island. 8:27 PM.
By 8:30 PM nothing had spawned and I considered results definitive.

Last edited:

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok Egg Queens and Kings, Prove or disprove this theory. It may be why some of you thought fewer eggs were spawning in some posts.
I've already proven it. I was just hoping nobody else caught on and it got posted like this so a-holes could grief. :rolleyes:

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I've already proven it. I was just hoping nobody else caught on and it got posted like this so a-holes could grief. :rolleyes:
Which is worse? Proving the concept or then posting how to grief with it immediately after? :D LOL

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Which is worse? Proving the concept or then posting how to grief with it immediately after? :D LOL
I found out about it the first day eggs spawned. I never shared the info for the very reason I knew it would be abused by griefers. Now every shard is screwed.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So someone is going to stand in an area just so more eggs dont spawn? Instead of taking the egg away and getting another egg faster?

So if you do not leave, the egg in that spot will never spawn again?

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So someone is going to stand in an area just so more eggs dont spawn? Instead of taking the egg away and getting another egg faster?

Can't say never, but by my test above, at least more than 10 minutes. That was all my patience.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We have a forge near our Brit farms. I would make pumpkin pies while waiting for them to respawn. I did not know it actually helped, I was just bored. Back in the named pumpkin days.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards

someone was trying to say that on LS yesterday
because someone was sitting at one of the buildings in Moonglow
but i went there once and actually got an egg while they were sitting there. And I was sitting at one of the Yew farms after collecting them & they respawned within a few mins. (I was watching my screen but was on my fon) i had over 50 eggs in my backpack too

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Fish Lady picked up egg in uh island und tried da bunnie killin dere for 3 hourz. Nerg Egg spawned. Finally gotz uh blue bunnie. Herz went stable itz und went back egg wuz dere uhgin.Da eggz hab to beez removed fum sub server - dun hab to dooz da whole facet. In da Tram and Fel placez, dese are da sub server thingz.

1651890363372.png

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah I did the same thing Lore.....I went to the island, picked up the egg and sat there for 30 minutes.....another one did not spawn there until I recalled out and back.

Hazel868789

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran

Some building or areas 'spawn' y number of eggs. Some building or areas 'spawn' z number of eggs. Is someone picked up an egg while said person was there 'holding' one, and you got another, the number of eggs that spawn there is the 'greater' variable y or z. HUMM Be safe.

Miretar

Journeyman
Definitely. The houses near the cotton & wheat field near Moonglow (Legends) haven’t spawned eggs in over a week.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Definitely. The houses near the cotton & wheat field near Moonglow (Legends) haven’t spawned eggs in over a week.
skara brae on Sonoma did that for a few days and then started back again. (someone told us that it does that on Fel side for about 4 days then it will reset)

And about Legends.
I noticed also they weren't spawning inside the buildings but they are spawning in the woods between the cotton field and the large wheat field. And usually about 4 will spawn near the Lycaeum

Stranger

Lord of the Dance
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I noticed that right after they launched the dungeon part of this event on April 26th all the eggs except for one have stopped spawning at the Britain farm houses in Felucca on one shard. Been broken for 2 weeks. Never fixed. My bet is its going to stay broken until July 4th.

I've checked it at different times during the day. Never any eggs there except for the one.

Nobody is holding them. They would get kicked off after server maintenance if they were. And nobody is swooping them up before I get there. Which is obvious because sometimes there are still all 16 eggs on the Trammel side when I do a run, two at every house, just like it was doing on the Felucca side BEFORE they released the patch to activate the fey dungeon spawn. I've checked before and after my Trammel run and theres nothing on the Felucca side anymore. Ever. Except for that one egg. If it was a griefer why wouldn't they be picking them up on the Trammel side as well?

So yes you have to leave the area/server/facet for them to respawn.

But some are ACTUALLY broken and NEVER respawn. EVER.

And the dev's don't know, check, realize, or care.