• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Riddle me this . . .

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why can Reds go boppin into fel towns, strut around like they own the place ,whacking players, and the guards could give a BIG RAT'S PANCAKE LESS. :cursing: Let my poor pathetic thief try to steal some dried herbage out of a crate and BOOOOM! :flame: I have the proverbial pancakes, bacon, and omelettes whacked outta me! WTPancakes??? Can we cut the thieves a little slack, PLEASE? :gee: It's not as if they haven't already NERFED US OUT OF EXISTENCE...Oh, Wait they have. :facepalm:

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I guess it kind of makes sense this way. If you were a guard, and saw a mass murderer walking by, would you really mess with him? He'd just kill you too. On the other hand, if you see a petty thief, he presents no danger so is easily apprehended.

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I guess it kind of makes sense this way. If you were a guard, and saw a mass murderer walking by, would you really mess with him? He'd just kill you too. On the other hand, if you see a petty thief, he presents no danger so is easily apprehended.
LOL, true but the death penalty for petty theft is a little Draconian, don't ya think. I guess I should be glad I can rez and rez and rez and rez. LOL

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I am so upset with all the shop owners, how they always seem to wander over to where you are picking a lock and stand looking over your shoulder, *piss go away I am working here* Then there the city guards, a mongbat can walk thru town and every citizen will shout *GUARDS* and nothing happens but you just reach into that cash box *BAM*

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Call more guards and alert people that a mass murderer is in town all make much more sense.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Why can Reds go boppin into fel towns, strut around like they own the place ,whacking players, and the guards could give a BIG RAT'S PANCAKE LESS. :cursing: Let my poor pathetic thief try to steal some dried herbage out of a crate and BOOOOM! :flame: I have the proverbial pancakes, bacon, and omelettes whacked outta me! WTPancakes??? Can we cut the thieves a little slack, PLEASE? :gee: It's not as if they haven't already NERFED US OUT OF EXISTENCE...Oh, Wait they have. :facepalm:
I don't know much about fel, since I've only been there to thunt and hardly ever entered a town, but are you saying reds can kill players in fel towns?

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I don't know much about fel, since I've only been there to thunt and hardly ever entered a town, but are you saying reds can kill players in fel towns?
If so, must be something new? Or is it of of our bugs? Far back as I know, this was NOT the case in the past.

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If so, must be something new? Or is it of of our bugs? Far back as I know, this was NOT the case in the past.
Yes reds can kill you in town and the guards don't come when called. The guards are wonky at best it's been messed for a while now. I think it was messed up during the 2005 invasion or one of

the invasion style events I don't know.

I am so upset with all the shop owners, how they always seem to wander over to where you are picking a lock and stand looking over your shoulder, *piss go away I am working here* Then there the city guards, a mongbat can walk thru town and every citizen will shout *GUARDS* and nothing happens but you just reach into that cash box *BAM*
The one that REALLY chaps my hide...The busybody NPC looking in the window screaming GUARDS! then BAAAAMMM! It's like seriously mind your own damn business you nosy butt NPC!