• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Richardson’s Army – Wednesday March 14th, 7PM PST

eZekiel

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I apologize I missed the meeting at Counselor Hall after the battle!

I had been fighting a Red Goblin beast, doing my best to stay one step ahead of him...the next thing I know I tripped over a stone and landed face first on the muddy bank. I turned onto my back and seen this giant foot literally above me coming down and just as I thought, "he's gonna crush me skull," his foot disappeared from my sight and at the same time I felt this blow to my ribs as I was lifted up into the air and just as quickly landing into the water, sinking, holding onto my side as the current took me downstream and away from the beastly Red Goblin. Fighting against the waves and undertow, using all my strength, hands digging into the sand, I was able to pull myself upon the sandy beach. Laying there trying to catch my breath I heard the sound of seagulls, a cow, a sheep even and I opened my eyes to look towards the inland and the bridge leading into Trinsic and to my delight seen the many corpse of Richardson's army.

I knew that there was more out there, possibly watching as I mustered all my strength to stand and begin assessing the damage to my beloved Trinsic. As I limped past the barricades the goblins had constructed along the bridge, I frowned taking into account the lives that were lost, the brave paladins, the brave citizens, innocent lives gone all because the goblins thought I had killed baby Zekie, the most vulnerable goblin of them all!?! They wouldn't listen to me when I said I did not murder baby Zekie... I am not a murderer, even of goblins.... but someone was, someone with a bigger agenda, someone the goblins knew...

Standing tall and proud, with a look of determination and stubbornness, I was going to find out just who was behind this and why they were using me as a pawn to bring chaos to Sosarian, to Trinsic. All of Sosarian had united tonight .. and we had won... for now.

Thank you everyone who fought, who helped ... I am forever in your debt ...Governor Ezekiel Littlrot

Last edited:

eZekiel

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Were you baby Zekie's father?
Yes. Stinky, the goblin, came up to me on my birthday last November and gave me a birthday lick on my cheek. It was a little bit after that she and a pack of goblin females approached me telling me she was pregnant with my kid, unbeknownst to be goblins get pregnant if they lick someone confused look. Then baby Zekie was born, cutest goblin ever imo, though I never showed that to him. Anyways, I am ashamed to admit I wasn't the best in welcoming him. I fought the idea I was the father. A week or so before he was murdered I was growing quite fond of him and was looking forward to getting to know him on a father/son level.

The goblins decided to hold a seance at Zekie's grave, located at Skara Governor's office, to try to communicate with Zekie's ghost. It was a success and Zekie's ghost told the medium that I murdered him *tears up* with his personalized Zekie pail that had a hand painted turnip flower on the side of it.

Baby Zekie told the medium that me and him had went on an outing, fishing at the beach, building sandcastles, etc. I recall taking him to the beach once, but he did not have a personalized Zekie pail with turnip flowers on the side.. I would never let my son carry a pail with flowers painted on it anyway *slight smile.* Whoever murdered him came up from behind him and bashed him in the head with the pail.

Last edited:

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Me thinks getting bashed on the head is becoming epidemic! Sorry to learn of Baby Zekie's demise.. We need to find the murderer!