• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rezzing issues with new uber dragons

• Thread starter imported_Yalp
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Yalp

Not sure if anyone posted about this yet..

Had issue rezzing the new dragon last weekend while doing Monsterious Interred Grizzle. Took greater dragon in.. and he did well for quite a bit, but the ooze turns too much for him. Once dead.. I could not find anywhere in the bldg to rez him. Paged GM.. got reponse you would expect.. held in the que for more than 3 hours till I finally logged.. never did hear anything from them via e-mail.

Anyone having issues with rezzing anywhere else in the game? anyone taken the new ubers into Griz?

LORD Yalp of Zento, CTDM

I

imported_Yalp

hee.. most definitely bonded.. but had to use the "damned" pet ball to get him out for a full rez... I know there's not some code preventing pet rezzing in there.. many of my trips have involved my full hyru which needs a little tlc once or twice during the battle.

LORD Yalp of Zento, CTDM

I

imported_Tina Small

Yalp, not sure if this helps any but over the years I've noticed that I have trouble rezzing some of the big pets (e.g., WWs) if my character or another pet is standing underneath the big pet or the big pet is too close to a wall, fence, or other type of structure. If I get out in a clear area and make sure my tamer and any other pet I have along is not standing on the same tiles as the big pet, the rez then can proceed as usual.

Do you remember where you were standing with respect to the dragon when you were trying to rez it? I know you wouldn't have had the problem of another pet being under it, but maybe if the area was too confined, your tamer was taking up some of the space the dragon was going to need to use when it became solid again.

I

imported_Jimmy Pop

Might be a Z axis thing... if he was flying when he died maybe he was actually walking around above the floor?

Did you try logging out then back in? That might have reset it.

I

imported_Yalp

I think I did log out and back in.. memory going.. and that was days ago!

The bldg does have alot of structures, stacks of books, stairs, debris.. a large clear area would indeed be an issue in there. I didn't know standing under it to rez would be an issue.. think I'm been living in the shade of his arse for weeks now.

moved all around the bldg.. every corner, aisle, top floor/bottom floor.. spent a good 15-20 minutes trying to rez it... since there were only 3 of us in there. Haven' t taken the bigger pets in there before.. so that might be the issue..

LORD Yalp of Zento, CTDM

C

Conrad99

I had one die on me and got the message "your pet can't be resurrected here"

I had to go to a different server spot to do it.

U

uomlplayer

i"ve had this trouble with drags/WW alot,what you have to do is apply bandage then at same time start walking one step at a time without stopping untill it is ressed,works everytime for me when i get the ress issue.

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I guess most newer people whom never have been hunting with flying pets need to be reeducated in the skill of ressing pets that is flying. You tell them to stop stay then follow usually youll see them drop down to the floor then. Sometimes youy have to command them some extra but your main goal is to get them drop down from above to the floor. Happens maybe 1 every 10th time a drag/ ww dies.

I

imported_Yalp

thx.. i've been hunting with flying pets for more than 2 years now....

however, no other "flying" pet has been up to the task of taking to Griz, before these uber's... and this is the first time anyone I know has taken an uber to Griz.

Next time anyone does Griz.. please let me know if you have similar issues..

LORD Yalp of Zento, CTDM

I

imported_Yalp

thx Brian..

mages and archers.. yeah definitely.. but i do take my full hyru in there to keep Griz in one place.. my mage/tamer does well enough...healing and area spells of fire/poison on Griz.. don't get too much damage with the area spells.. the full bird does do some serious damage... enough to give me looting rights.

glad you had your dragon inside and it didn't die.. bad for me.. good for you!

LORD Yalp of Zento, CTDM

I

imported_Yalp

did griz last night.. and same exact issue happened.. this time 3 other tamers tried to rez it as well.. and all got the same message.. that it couldn't be rezzed at that location.. We even placed this sucker on the exact same spot as one that had just been rezzed.. and got the spam message.

You won't believe this. once the griz was dead, on the same spot, it did successfully rez..

guess its me.. but it's a pisser.

LORD Yalp of Zento, CTDM