• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Rewards Hall Yard Art:

EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
It has come to my attention, again, that the rewards hall is in need of some attention. To that end I offer this proposal.
For those who wish to be noticed I offer an opportunity to decorate the yard outside the Rewards Hall as gardens.
Participants will be required to stay within an 8x8 area and have a book with their name and the title of their garden concept.
Leave a note here so I can arrange a time to lock things down for you. We will have a contest for the best design and the Winning design will be recognized with a special token.

Last edited:

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have one ready. Let me know when would be a good time to get it locked down. I am usually around between 3-8 pm pst.

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I stopped over for a coffee this morning Myst, but you were still asleep. (haha).

I did happen to notice though, that friggin HUGE aquarium in the back yard, Awesome !! :thumbsup:

EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
haha ! Is that aquarium cool or what! I asked for it so we can display the fishing tournament awards in / around it. it is a work in progress!

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gets big hammer out to flood grounds in hopes of loosening Sandles from the mighty grip that holds them down :eek:

EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
*evil laugh* They will Never be loosed! You shall be doomed to stand by helpless to free them! *another evil laugh*