• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Rewards For Cures Turned In

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Did you get any?

If so what did you get and how many did you turn in? I'm being nosey. I mean curious! :)

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I got the Tier 2 rewards - certificate, sash and healing staff. I turned in 43 cures.

WildStar

Last edited:

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got the Tier 2 rewards - certificate, sash and healing staff. I turned in 53 cures

Was chatting with another who did 46 for same. I want to know how many cures for Tier 3 so wanted that Amulet, knew James had Tier 4 all to himself
(last i heard think he was at 178 cures made lol. Wonder since he made so many if it made the tier grade curve really steep? Seems odd that 50+ cures is still Tier 2 as it was a grind and sugar wasnt easy to get)

Last edited:

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Missey mentioned in global chat that she received Tier 3 and turned in close to 100.

Someone on Europa (I think) turned in 1423 and got Tier 4.

WildStar

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I turned in 0 and got Tier 6 - "quality time" spent with my significant other while the rest of you were off grinding vanilla. Hah!

Last edited: