• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Rewards-Current Point Spread to get them...

SashaSeeks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't find any neat little brackets to put them in. But this is what I have gathered so far...

I'm using the "fishermens" point system, point range 2.5- 180 as this is how my notes were recorded. (Devs if you ever per chance look at the page just multiply the numbers by two.)
.5 crab
.5 shallow
1.0 deep
1.5 dungeon

BAITS (Actual baits for these catagories listed at bottom of page.)

2.5-97 Common Baits-
50-97 Med rare Baits
100-125 (+?) Rare Bait (range from personal notes)
125(+?) Super Rare Baits? (guess)

BOOKS

5-50 Books Part 1, Part 2, Part 4
52-97 Book Part 3
102.5-157.5 Part 5 (high range was taken from posts)
157.5-180(?) Part 6 (?) (guess)

SCROLLS

25-80 105ps (range from personal notes)
52.5-122 110ps (high range gathered from posts)
102.5-130 115ps (range from personal notes)
102.5-120 120ps (range gathered from posts)

LAVA TRAPS/LAVA POLES

5-117.5 (+?) Lava Trap/ Lava Pole (range from personal notes)

The way its looking maybe we can get one of these lava poles all the way up to a 180 point order. Yay, won't that be fun!!! I know I would much rather have a lava pole than a 110, 115, or 120 scroll after fishing my arse off. :sad2:

I'll be happy to adjust the range values if others are finding new high or low values to what I have listed, or find some of the baits not listed so far.

Baits listed in detail, from what I have obtained so far....

Common baits- Holy mac, Autumn dragon, Fairy salmon, Great baracuda
Giant koi, Stone crab, Yellow tail baracuda

Med Rare baits-Summer dragon, Unicorn fish, Spider crab, Reaper,
Lava fish, Blue Lobster, Fire fish, Crystal fish, Bull fish

Rare Baits- Golden tuna, King fish, Black marlin, Stone fish, Void crab,
Samarai fish, Blue Marlin, Zombie fish, Spring Dragon

Super rare Baits? (I have yet to get the following....)
Abyssal dragon, Blood lobster, Dread lobster,
Dungeon Pike, Lantern fish, Rainbow fish, Seeker fish,
Tunnel crab, Void lobster, Winter dragon

pacific cruiser

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
heheehe told ya all she had a 1" stack of copy paper with all her quest logged on it...and now she's on fire and still fishing away!!:party:

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Something looks strange to me in your findings....

From 120 to 130 points one can have a 115 fishing powerscroll but NOT a 120 (you stop 120 PS at 120 points but 115 keeps showing a drop up to 130 points...) ??

Perhaps it is the other way around with 115 PS stopping at 120 and 120 PS keeping to drop up to 130 points ?

SashaSeeks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Something looks strange to me in your findings....

From 120 to 130 points one can have a 115 fishing powerscroll but NOT a 120 (you stop 120 PS at 120 points but 115 keeps showing a drop up to 130 points...) ??

Perhaps it is the other way around with 115 PS stopping at 120 and 120 PS keeping to drop up to 130 points ?
Yep. I personally recieved a 115 scroll for a 130 point order. I have yet to recieve a 120, so have only the info that others have posted as far as the point values to get a 120.

From the looks of it, once you hit 100+ points, you could get a lava pole/trap, a rare bait, a 110, 115, 120 or part 5 book. So when when you finally get a large order, you need to be hoping that the rng just might be on your side. Its fun to know that you can get a 110 scroll for 122 points too instead of a 120ps, especially since they can be gotten for points as low as 52. Now doesn't that make fishing exciting?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its fun to know that you can get a 110 scroll for 122 points too instead of a 120ps, especially since they can be gotten for points as low as 52. Now doesn't that make fishing exciting?

Fun ?

No, I personally find it upsetting and depressing because that means that a fisherman has to beat the RNG twice, once to get offered a fishing order good enough to qualify for the 120 PS and the second time hoping that when it is turned in the reward is not a book or a special fishing equipment or anything else not much usefull at all......

My point of view is that better fishing orders whould always bring in better rewards. It is very upsetting to see much better fishing orders bring in worse rewards than much worse fishing orders.

SashaSeeks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fun ?

No, I personally find it upsetting and depressing because that means that a fisherman has to beat the RNG twice, once to get offered a fishing order good enough to qualify for the 120 PS and the second time hoping that when it is turned in the reward is not a book or a special fishing equipment or anything else not much usefull at all......

My point of view is that better fishing orders whould always bring in better rewards. It is very upsetting to see much better fishing orders bring in worse rewards than much worse fishing orders.
He he, I was being extremely sarcastic of course. Its NOT fun and it is like the RNG laughing in your face (I'm being nice here- I can't post what I actually say when this happens). To me it would be similar to getting a sturdy shovel, for turning in a large valorite bod.

Hum, like having "to beat the RNG twice", maybe we should up that a little, seeings that we are already down by a 25% chance of getting the high pointing order because the crabs are not being counted correctly?