• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Reward Turn ins

• Thread starter Coldshadow
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Coldshadow

Could someone please direct me to the post that details what items can now be turned in for rewards?:confused:

Thanks!

D

Daine

This link is the most recent posted on Stratics Origin. If someone else does not do it, this weekend will work on combining all the turn ins and rewards into one place.

C

Coldshadow

This link is the most recent posted on Stratics Origin. If someone else does not do it, this weekend will work on combining all the turn ins and rewards into one place.
Thank you Daine. I knew I could count on an A.V. member to give me an answer! :thumbup:

N

Nenime

Could you confirm that on Origin Minor Tokuno Artifacts are accepted by Yonns? On TC1 they are and now I wonder if this part of the new publish. There is no mention of this in any of the latest pub notes. Only the Major ones in Pub 53.

(Sorry for posting here AND in UO Hall, but I'm desperate :sad4:)

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Two questions, please:

What kind of Talismans are accepted?

Are gingerbread cooky recipes included in Recipe turn-in?

Thank you!

L

Lord Drakelord

Two questions, please:

What kind of Talismans are accepted?

Are gingerbread cooky recipes included in Recipe turn-in?

Thank you!

dang good questions, I also am waiting to see and read all I can on the turn ins on Origin, cannot wait for this last patch to hit the rest of the shards. Any problems with turning in Hag quest's items? What about items from the savages? I sure hope you 'YELL' if you see bugs.

M

Morgaine

Any and all talies are being acceoped so far, atleast I havent had an issue turning any of mine in... I havent tried the gingerbread cookie recipes though, so I am not sure if it includes those...
Only thing I have had issues with so far are some of the peerless loot items not being accepted :eek:/

F

Flora Green

No one answer my two questions
I haven't turned any of those items in, Lord Drakelord so I cannot answer your questions. However, Onoe keeps rejecting my cursed Bone Crusher. Going to check if this is a known issue.

Edit: He finally took the Bone Crusher after about 10 tries. My backpack had ample room to receive the points ticket. Since I just started turning in the cursed arties I have no idea if this worked properly before.

L

Lord Drakelord

No one answer my two questions
I haven't turned any of those items in, Lord Drakelord so I cannot answer your questions. However, Onoe keeps rejecting my cursed Bone Crusher. Going to check if this is a known issue.

Edit: He finally took the Bone Crusher after about 10 tries. My backpack had ample room to receive the points ticket. Since I just started turning in the cursed arties I have no idea if this worked properly before.
Thanks for the answer, I would check myself but lack runes. The charactor we have on Origin is Co-owner to a house, it has a rune library, but the books are not accessbly, and we have not seen or heard from the owner in a VERY long time.

House was marked with a water barrel the other day, removeing it require us to drink alot of water. So most likely the owner is away playing another game, or very busy in real life.

But if anyone has runes for the Hag quest, locations of spawn to kill for it, maps locations etc. We could check for ourself then, thanks again.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I have a runebook somewhere that I was going to post as public for all quest locations. I'll see wht I can do to get it up this week again.

C

Coldshadow

There are books on the steps of the CCC library. One contains runes to the NPCs that take the turns in and one details what all items they take, who takes them and how many points you will be awarded.

Also inside are books for the Hag Quest, copies of all Hag quest maps so that you can choose which one you have, and a rune to take you to the location.

Hope this will help you out.

Good Luck

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ccc library is a usable reasource for shard and ty for having it!!!!!!!!!

There are books on the steps of the CCC library. One contains runes to the NPCs that take the turns in and one details what all items they take, who takes them and how many points you will be awarded.

Also inside are books for the Hag Quest, copies of all Hag quest maps so that you can choose which one you have, and a rune to take you to the location.

Good Luck

L

Lord Drakelord

Good Luck
Thank you. CCC Library is where? NM found it

C

Coldshadow

The Hag Quest maps and instruction booklets have been moved outside on the steps of CCC Library in order to make them easier to access and to utilize.

There has also been a vendor placed beside them holding items needed to do the quest. A Barkeep is on the other side of the books for addition items needed.

:stir:

Good Luck!