• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Revolving Door

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tried to avoid the revolving door, but I failed...

If you see a clueless person walking around the new areas, it's probably me... :p

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back, Hope you bought Stygian Abyss as its a real blast! :D

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha, walking... I might try the flying later on :)

Thanks for the welcome back ;)

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye Mapper, I've bought an upgrade code, I'm still trying to figure out stuff though, I've been away for more than 2 years, but everything's new again :)

A

ArchStanton

Welcome back my friend :) Xavier recently tidied up the guild rosta and it seems that your chars were caught in the clean up. May I on behalf of WoY invite you to return to the Guild, It will be great to have you with us again.
Once again Welcome Home.
(Brahma)

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Brahma, that would be great! I'll try and be online later today on ICQ :)

S

Stomp

If Dave didnt get you, hit me up on icq and I will add you back.

Glad to see you return.

Sent you my icq through PM LeB...

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks everyone for the wonderfull welcome back! Special thanks to everyone from WoY, really felt like comming home :)

Chars guilded again, and will start inventarizing what new parts I need to collect for my luck suit, haha. I've seen some parts already, Conjurer's Garb, and I've heard of stories of shoes with luck. Those items are probably going to cost me quite a few pieces of gold, so I'll be on the lookout for vendor spots where I can sell goods and recover a bit of gold...

Also going to train Imbuing, just have to decide how in the heck I'm going to fit it in my crafter´s template :D

Old game = new again!...

Edit: Gah, why did they put autorun under pressing of the two mouse buttons! I have to unlearn WoW walking! *sniff*

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
here's how to complete your luck suit, non artifact pieces.
1. Craft in plain leather, keep pieces with low physical resist. (here's where you decide whether to us PoF on them. I don't. I can always make some more when they wear out)*
2. Imbue with 100 luck - needs chaga mushrooms, the easiest resource to collect. You just pick them up off the floor.
3. enhance with spined leather.
4. when you have a set that survived enhancing, imbue with whatever else fits into your requirements. Suggestions are: lrc, mr, mi, or resists. - you can have 5 properties, so with the luck already on, that leaves 4.
*imbued items can be repaired but not restored with PoF.

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Petra, can I ask, what's a good level of Imbuing to attempt making 100 luck items? :)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure. I didn't attempt doing much with it till I'd finished training :(. The guys on the craftsman forum might be more help.

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No problems, it's not like I can already imbue 100 luck anyway. I find myself wanting to log on now so I can try the skill out, haha :D

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Single 100% mod is fairly easy to imbue at 50 skill level. Nex step, enhancing with spined leather - its task for tailor skill only.

For last step you can ask any skilled imbuer.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Good to have you back, LeBaiton.

I knew we could count on Barian... :thumbup1:

Lucy of Kenton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wb and i agree with sentiments above about getting sa its good.
unfortunately im going thru the door in the opposite direction as cannot log in since using new comp with windows 7 but i and a few friends will keep working to find the way.:sad3:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry you're still struggling Lucy. Did you get no help on uo tech forum?

LadyNico

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Apple pies Petra's bed, and performs ninja cyber-wedgies on LeB and Lucy before disappearing in a puff of llama scented smoke* :thumbup1:

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh noes, cyber-wedgies!.. I'm affraid I just got...

:owned:

Hey Nico, hope you'll be less busy soon :)

LadyNico

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking like no more than a couple weeks now, LeB. Life is good and can only hope the same for you & yours. :D

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
LeBaiton, not sure if my memory is playing tricks again, but wasn't that a legendary T-Hunter? Anyway, good to see you back!
And Good Luck to Lucy!!!

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking like no more than a couple weeks now, LeB. Life is good and can only hope the same for you & yours. :D
It is, and it's getting better all the time ;)

Tabby Kapak said:
LeBaiton, not sure if my memory is playing tricks again, but wasn't that a legendary T-Hunter? Anyway, good to see you back!
And Good Luck to Lucy!!!
Haha, yeah, I'm a real t-map junkie. I'm sure there's plenty of people who can vouch for that :D

Thanks for the welcome back!

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*quietly chants a "defence-against-revolving-doors" mantra*

Anakena

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wb and i agree with sentiments above about getting sa its good.
unfortunately im going thru the door in the opposite direction as cannot log in since using new comp with windows 7 but i and a few friends will keep working to find the way.:sad3:
Hi Lucy,

I posted the following in your thread in the UoTech forum :

"1. find the UO folder, right click on client.exe and select "properties".
2. Go in the Compatibility Tab, check "Run as administrator" (you already did that part).
3. I also selected the option to run it in compatibility mode with Windows XP service pack .
4. You not only need to do this for client.exe but also for uo.exe and uopatch.exe"

Hope this will help you,

:thumbup1:

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Ties carrots to Revolving Door*

I'll get that pesky Wabbitt !!

:gun: