Revert on Pac and lost my mare and kirin

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 7, 2010
Kauai
I suppose they are gone for good? The shard reverted to a time when i was out hunting witht them. I logged in in the hunting area and they are gone and checked the stable and they aren't there. I had crytal balls linked to them the nighmare's ball says this pet no longer belongs to you and the kirin just says it is unable to reach it. I think the revert was yesterday or the day before

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
Have you looked all around the area you logged out in? Sometimes pets can go wild and wander quite a distance from where they were originally.

Don't worry too much if the pet ball says a pet is lost or you haven't got them in follower slots. Check the area you were in from top to bottom and with any luck you might find your pets wild or just sulking in a corner somewhere.

I really hope you get them back though, that's a horrible way to lose any pet. Losing 2 to a revert is horrid :(

Wenchy

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 7, 2010
Kauai
Hey thanks for the encouragement. I went back and found the mare gone wild but accidentally killed it trying to subdue it. Too much stuff aorund distracting me I guess..... oh well. It's time for new pets

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
Hey thanks for the encouragement. I went back and found the mare gone wild but accidentally killed it trying to subdue it. Too much stuff aorund distracting me I guess..... oh well. It's time for new pets
Ach, it's an easy thing to do, they don't have a whole ton of hps to give you much room for error. So sorry you lost them though :(

Wenchy

J

[JD]

Darn sorry to hear that. At least you finding your mare gives future tamers in the same boat some hope.

I think it's about time they fix that bug. If EA takes the servers down they need to have an error correction which checks for pets that were out and auto stables them if there is room.

Though I don't understand the circumstances of how this happened. I tamed a Bake Kitsune with a tamer char, logged out with him (in my house) every day unstabled. One day I fed him a fish, and he bonded. A month later my bonded Bake Kitsune had still never been stabled and had been through 45+ days of never being stabled, and he never vanished.

EA may not know how to replicate the bug to fix it.

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 18, 2004
Harrisonburg, VA
www.uocraft.com
I want to purchase a dragon. Any clue how much they go for on Pac?
Not sure specifically on Pacific, but the price of a greater dragon will depend on its stats/resists. On Atlantic, a "good" dragon (3.8+) will go for a couple mil, while a "great" dragon (4.3) I've seen go for many millions (think: 20+). I'd put 4.0 probably at the mid-range, 7 or 8 mil.

You could probably spend an hour or two farming them and come up with a decent one.

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 7, 2010
Kauai
Thanks for the responses. I had played my tamer who is also a tailor and not entirely geared toward taming high end pets to harvest some imbuing ingredients with my two strongest pets which were both given to me a nightmare and a kirin. I am a solo player and not in a guild although times like this make me wish I was in one. I usually play only an hour a night but have been doing this for 12 years. That night I harvested some imbuing ingredients with my tamer and then played my bowcrafter/axer to kill orc brutes for their shadow ore. I got kicked off after a trip to drop off ore and other lootings and the shard reverted and I did not think to check on the tamer. It was 2 nights later that I finally logged in my tamer and went to harvest more imbuing ingredients when I found my pets were AWOL and they had gone wild or were dead. I am sure the kirin commited suicide as it was prone to do and without me around to ress it disappeared from the game. The mare was wild but I killed it trying to retame it. It is my first pet loss so don't feel so bad for me. I have read over and over how many of you have lost far better pets than I just lost. I'll survive but thanks for the sympathy:wall:

J

[JD]

Wow that just makes no sense to me, I had a bonded bake unstabled for a month and a half, yours was 2 days. Why did yours go wild and mine didn't?

I know about the loyalty thing, if your pet isn't near you, but again, huge discrepancy there...

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 7, 2010
Kauai
Wow that just makes no sense to me, I had a bonded bake unstabled for a month and a half, yours was 2 days. Why did yours go wild and mine didn't?

I know about the loyalty thing, if your pet isn't near you, but again, huge discrepancy there...
You know the problem probably had to do with I didn't really log out and the game crashed so whatever the game is supposed to do when you log out didn't happen.