• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Revenge

• Thread starter susan4633
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

susan4633

Last night's runs were running late due to the volume of toons popping in. poor trish was practically pulling her hair out! (it is a complement though that so many want to come):party:

we were able to get a revenge VP run in after we finished cj, which is our standard practice. I know steveo got disco'd in both the vp and the cfo. and poor princess maxie and elga didn't get to cfo due to different issues.

is anyone interested in a revenge CFO and CJ run tonight? i'm sorry but it was too late after the revenge vp last night for me to do any more. moonlight needs 6180 notes (i think), but i could bring lilac, utter or crazy to cfo and cj for revenge if there any enough interested. if we started at 8pm eastern, (7pm central, etc.) in kookygrove, we could get both in before it is too late(for me -lol).

any takers?

S

Steveo

I am in. I just hope I dont get disconnected again. We were almost done with cranning and my screen just froze and I got the great message of you lost internet connection. So i have never had this problem before so dont know if TT servers were going down or what was going on. I just hope thats the last time that happens. Which I know it will not be just wishful thinking

G

Granjell

I won't have my 8900 cogbucks in time for CFO, but I'd like to say that I'll be there for a CJ revenge run. Would that be about 8:30 eastern?

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am in. I just hope I dont get disconnected again. We were almost done with cranning and my screen just froze and I got the great message of you lost internet connection. So i have never had this problem before so dont know if TT servers were going down or what was going on. I just hope thats the last time that happens. Which I know it will not be just wishful thinking
Snoutrageous mentioned that every time she touches a crane she crashes. Something is definitely not right. However like Ugly mentioned, our CFO went slick as snot. We lost no one, no one froze during cog round and the crane round was one of the fastest ever, even with one safe-hogging (lol) and another craner who looked stuck or lagged out most of the time.

S

susan4633

i'm hoping it will be 0830ish.

STEVE: Kippy was telling me there is a CFO bug that you get a 119 error(which I have gotten) when you are craning and you:

1-pick up a live goon
2-2 craners go for same goon and u take it off the other crane
3-something about crane hanging in air and you take it back or you take the other craner's safe

so...if you got a 119 error it could have been one of the above.

probably best thing is to wait for the goon to be close to you before you pick it up..& never pick up a live goon

hopefully someone can be more precise than me. i just know that when i cfo'd i opted to stomp! didn't want to chance it.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I'm in on both runs I should have my bucks by then. Still ready for promo in CJ due to sadness last night and no promo. And maybe just maybe I wont hog all the safes this time.

The only problem I had was not knowing what was going on. Everyone was communicating extreemly well in the battles with eachother. Unfortunately all I saw was alot of meow's, squeeks, quack's, and oohhhaahh's. So there was a few times that I zigged when I should have zagged. But I will get the hang of that too.

S

Steveo

Sry you went sad during the CJ. I would have came but just did not want to take a chance of getting booted. Hopefully tonight I will not get booted. i might use the other computer to see if It like me better.

F

Flippers

I should have no trouble making a revenge CFO this evening. I would need to know the time so I can leave whatever else I'm doing to attend.

Doc

S

susan4633

i am aiming for 8pm eastern (7central etc) but it all depends if toons show up. barring a computer issue ( which i don't expect) i will be there before 8 so i am ready to go.

i would suggest we try really hard to communicate via speedchat so there are no distractions with meows, grrs, growls and quacks.

8pm eastern kooky grove district for cfo
aprox 0830ish pm eastern kooky grove district for cj

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would love to, but I have an event in my other game, so I can't attend tonight. :(

T

toontownhappy

I'd love to come, I only need 1100 bux. This will be my make-up for last night :D. Where do you want to meet?

S

susan4633

in front of the doors as usual. i suppose craners to left, stunners to right so we know what is preferred...but needs might change ur status. i can do both, so i'll fill in where needed.
so far it looks like:

cfo
steveo
ugly wrinkleflip
flippers
toontown happy
susan4633
violet purplegroven

cj
steveo
ugly wrinkleflip
granjell
susan4633
toontown happy?
violet purplegroven

am i missing anyone? and while 5 is do-able in cfo, 5 for cj is scary. (sorry)
we might have a problem with the cj. i'd like to think we can try and pick up a couple of friends to come too, but would be awful if we asked and then we were full...so..any suggestions? having no dxd is a real problem. :(

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd do CJ, but I'm going to need my 3800 JN's. If you need somone for CFO, just yell, but I'll probably be in a DA haze..hehe

V

Voilet

Yesterday I lost connection 5 times in CFO. Today I just lost connection again in CFO. Mind you that before yesterday I never had a problem losing connection. I hope they fix this quick! ARGH! I will be at both tonight. See you there!! :thumbup1:

S

susan4633

so we're here at cfo w 7:
steveo
dumb dog
silly sniffleslam
little cranky
princess pinky
yippie rhinoseed
waiting on ugly getting gags

granjel not here and it's 0808

T

toontownhappy

so we're here at cfo w 7:
steveo
dumb dog
silly sniffleslam
little cranky
princess pinky
yippie rhinoseed
waiting on ugly getting gags

granjel not here and it's 0808
and violet?
All right, I just got booted. This is ridiculous.

S

SSniffleslam

Well, we just made it through...even though a couple of people got booted...:thumbup:

S

SSniffleslam

200 jellies...I was playing little cranky, but I think I'm going to use princess cuddles for the CJ...she's not as pathetic...

S

susan4633

cj time.yippie rhinoseedbonzo
ugly wrinkleflip
steveo
princess cuddles
sally sniffleslam
utter confusion (me)
but granjel not on
:(
she said she needed bux in cfo so didn't make it
steve called a fr lady roxy so we went in w 8 at 8:48pm eastern

well that went well. it is 0908 and we are dancing. 3 on stunning. rest on scales. job very well done. we got 3 +10's . congrats to all. sorry granjel missed it:(. perhaps next time.

S

SSniffleslam

made it thru the CJ...that was fun...I was Princess Cuddles and daughter was playing Sally Sniffleslam (just a little FYI...) have a good one...feel free to call on us if you need any help with anything:grouphug:

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I had a great time in the runs.

Sorry for the delay but I got greedy earlier today and made a successful CFO run and needed to build my cogbucks. Then I had to step out for a bit and when I got home it was 8 minutes till fight time so I pushed my way into a building and ran like hell to finish and gag up.

Thank you all for waiting on me. I appreciate it. Next time I will be more prepared.

I was so geeked about my first CJ tonight I couldn't figure out waht to do next lol.

G

Granjell

I have got to get a second computer online so that my whole family's stuff is not on this one. I could CJ as planned because my husband needed a report done for a meeting RIGHT THEN! Glad to hear you guys had a good one!

S

Steveo

Thanks Susan for posting for a Revenge. Everything went great last night.

S

susan4633

i am so glad most had an enjoyable evening. i want to thank Flippers and Princess Pinky so much for bowing out when it appeared we had too many for the elevator. i would have backed out and in fact was in process of doing so when Princess and Dumb Dog started walking back to the door.

Granny...tonight is CFO marathon. I hope you can come tonight. I felt awful you couldn't get on the elevator last night.

Tonight we meet in Crazy River at 8pm (eastern) and go until no one can go again. Mostly we get in about 3 runs. The last usually ends up in the River to fill out the elevator...

G

Granjell

I'm about halfway to the 8900, hopefully I can get them this afternoon!

T

tominator6578

Curses you people...u are all better than me...:) going for piece #4 sellbot later

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I will be there tonight if wife isn't completing tasks. Thank goodness that I have a low suit and can cogbuck fast.

Just remember I am a lil toon and can wiggle into any tight space.

M

MissPoodledoodle

I'll try to be there tonight!! Sorry I haven't been on alot lately. Mostly from family issues and I've been working on my new toon, Braid N. Hare. :mf_prop:

S

Steveo

I'll try to be there tonight!! Sorry I haven't been on alot lately. Mostly from family issues and I've been working on my new toon, Braid N. Hare. :mf_prop:
When I was on the other day I did not know who Braid N Hare was until now. I know that you were part of the board but did not know it was you. Good luck on working your new toon and if you need help just let me know

D

Domino Cat

idk what would happen. Trish. That time we had a fight. i regret it so much. I'm sorry. i wanted to tell you that. can u point me to the nearest toon killer, so u can kill me for fighting with an all=powerful admin?:stretcher:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
idk what would happen. Trish. That time we had a fight. i regret it so much. I'm sorry. i wanted to tell you that. can u point me to the nearest toon killer, so u can kill me for fighting with an all=powerful admin?:stretcher:
o_O do wha? Is this post off topic to the thread? And ... we were fighting? o_O?!

M

MissPoodledoodle

When I was on the other day I did not know who Braid N Hare was until now. I know that you were part of the board but did not know it was you. Good luck on working your new toon and if you need help just let me know
Thanks!! :lol: