• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning....

Danneskjold

Journeyman
Governor
Well it has been a looooong time. My wife first ventured into UO in 1998. I met her when I picked up a katana later that year. We both played through 2005 and are considering coming back. Everyone I talk to says all of the action is now on Atlantic, but our hearts belong to Chessy.

I don't know if any old timers are left. Our guild used to have a tower just a few screens north of Paxlair. Hoping we can get our old accounts back. Not much left in the bank boxes, but still attached to the characters even though I am not sure what their skill sets are worth now.

Of course before even getting the accounts back and logging in, I had to come check out stratics! Made a lot of friends here and in game a decade ago and I am hoping to get to know everyone who is here now.

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Nebzie Bak Hummie!

Dere are still lotz ob old hummiez runnin uhround und jus lik yooz dere sum komin bak all da timez. PaxLair town still dere and meez purdy sure da NANOC und Burd Lady memeberz yooz guild tower. (Demz memberz eberyting!)
Atl iz busy yerg dat tru but Chessy iz nerg ded!

Yooz shuld beez able to git yooz old accountz bak iffn yooz email messy anna. Meez heared herz help hummiez dat only hab toonz namez git demz bak. Guud Luck!

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We left a light on for you!
Welcome back and Sweetpeez is correct, Mesanna has helped alot of returning player get there old accouts back.
PaxLair Allience is going strong with player cities and many guilds involved. Regardless of alliences there are alot of helpful and friendly people still on Chessy.
We still hold weekly meetings every Tuesday @ 9PM Eastern. We discuss EM and player events and try and keep everyone updated.
Hope to see you ingame soon. (Shout out in General Chat when you get online)

Danneskjold

Journeyman
Governor
Thank you for the warm welcome. We have already received confirmation that UO has found our old accounts and we are in the process of recovering them. Definitely will his a Tuesday night meeting and diver back in.