• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Returning Vet

Infamous

Visitor
Long time chessy player, but been away from the game awhile. On amd off the past few years but I'm making a more permanent comeback. Any champ spawn/pvp guilds recruiting and willing to help me train up on the latest tactics? I don't recognize any guilds on the shard. My character is still in the sampire build but I'm willing to change up template to facilitate the changes. Thanks for any info!

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Welcome back! I am not sure if you will find any shard specific PvP guild unless you go to Atlantic. I think they mainly bounce around unpopulated shards but most PvP is done on Atlantic.

Infamous

Visitor
Welcome back! I am not sure if you will find any shard specific PvP guild unless you go to Atlantic. I think they mainly bounce around unpopulated shards but most PvP is done on Atlantic.
Thanks for the response. It's a bit disheartening but you're not the first to mention Atlantic being the busiest shard now and 'the place to be.' I guess more than PvP I am just looking for a guild that hunts and does champs spawns together on chessy.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Try Gen Chat. There are a lot of players that refuse to say they play on a dead shard because all the BS they get from it, welcome to the cancel culture. Also remember that UO Stratics or UOForum are no where near all the players that play UO, there are a lot more players that do not post here that play UO.

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If you want pvp on Chessy just start doing champ spawns. You will get raided :)