• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Returning Vet

• Thread starter Arnold Pear
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Arnold Pear

I use to play this game around 5 to 6 years ago before legacy came out, I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if this game/server was still alive. I am wanting to start back up and was looking for a guild to help me transition into the new expansions. If so please post any comments/questions here and I will respond.

T

Tazar

Atlantic is the largest shard and is still considered to be very active. There are a lot of great guilds around but which is best for you would depend on your intended play-style - PVP, PVM, RP, etc.

New Haven is a great place to hang out and meet folks and also a good place to get advise, etc.

R

Rooster^^

I use to play this game around 5 to 6 years ago before legacy came out, I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if this game/server was still alive. I am wanting to start back up and was looking for a guild to help me transition into the new expansions. If so please post any comments/questions here and I will respond.
I left in '05 myself and came back 3 days ago- I can tell you that its WAY more active than it was when I left, Factions are the best ive EVER seen them, there seems to be 4 or 5 LARGE spawning guilds that are constantly fighting over spawns.. The PvP seems to be better than it was on Test pub 16 (which is saying an AWFUL lot) I am absolutely amazed at the status of the server, I would reccommend a free 14 day trial and check it out, if you like how active it is than welcome back!

And hit me up if you decide to return, us newbie oldbies need to stick together!