• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning Vet LF active PvM guild

QwertyEuropa

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
As title, killed all ML Peerless champs before quitting. Experienced and talented player, active, happy go lucky and relaxed. Currently focusing on my tamer char, in the process of skilling up a new template, going for Necro/tame/vet for champ spawns and PvM in general. Also in the process of updating my gear. Going for SDI/Luck suit. I also have a sampire with imbued gear
I'm looking for an active PvM guild doing weekly champ/peerless/doom runs. Dont mind a bit of PvP although it wont be my focus until I have a bit of cash in the bank and can afford a decent suit!
Please be reassured that I wont need babysitting while out hunting, I have enough cash to be geared properly and enough experience not to fall over at the first wave of mobs.
Drop me a message on here or find me in game if your interested in having a chat! Would be great to here from people

Thanks
Qwerty

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Unfortunately it gets very quiet during the Summer, a lot of people take a bit of a break. :( Might have to ask around again after the holidays.

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
We did notice a Qwerty in [W], are you the same? Seems one of the most active guilds currently. :)