• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning Vet... Everything has changed... need to train up VET

• Thread starter DHMagicMan_1
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

DHMagicMan_1

Once I buy Vet to 30 or so in town... what's the best way to train up vet skill?

or is there an FAQ that talks to that which I may have missed?

Thanks.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Join/start a guild.

Tame two bulls or gaman (they hit softly and have a lot of hit points, giving you time to fail your heals).

Get them to attack each other.

Heal them.

Occasionally repeat the attack command so they stay green to each other.

If your taming is lower, then you can use other creatures. I have only used gaman.

S

Sarphus

I just grabbed a large stack of bandies and had my pet fight stuff that I could keep the pet healed by other means. Then if I got into trouble I would just heal with magery.

Vet gains pretty fast.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just Lure a Shadow Ore Elemental to the Entrance to the Mines.

Tell a Pet to fight it and Vet like mad.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just hunt normally with your pets and ensure they're fighting spawn that takes a decent bit of vetting. That way you'll not only get vet gains, your pets will be training and you'll get gold from it too. It's also much more fun to train through normal game play.

Wenchy