• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning UO vet looking for a favor!

Wonko99

Visitor
Hey all,

I am a returning UO vet from the first 10 years of the game. I have been back for a few weeks and recently found out that Personal Bless Deeds can now be moved between characters on the same account. Well I am in luck, Back in the day I created max chars on all servers when they introduced Personal Bless Deeds for just in case I ever switched shards.

I never ended up switching shards and am still just playing on Napa Valley. I had a guild-mate, who makes regular trip to Atlantic, move my bless deeds from Atlantic to Napa and low and behold...those deeds work for me on Napa.

So here is where you come in:

Are you or someone you know taking a trip from your home shard to Atlantic or Napa? If so could you do me a huge favor and deliver my bless deeds. My goal is to move all my bless deeds to either Napa or Atlantic so I can personal bless all my gear on all my chars (Woo-Hoo, no more paying for insurance).

Now I know what you might be thinking: "I have always wanted 'A Personal Bless Deed for Wonko' to lock down in my castle and show off to all my friends, and this guy is just giving em away!!", well you sir are not a very nice person. Please don't contact me.

But if you are thinking to yourself: "I am a genuinely nice person and would love to help this guy out on my next trip to Atlantic" then shoot me a message on ICQ: 42044607

I am typically available on ICQ anytime and can arrange to meet up on most any evening or weekend.

Here is a list of shards that I have deeds on:

Lake Superior
Great Lakes
Chesapeake (Moved to Atlantic: Thank you Gil)
Catskill
Pacific
Sonima (delivered: Thank you Ruby)
Lake Austin
Baja
Drachon Fels
Europa
Ociana
Mugan
Wakoku
Hokuto
Formosa
Mizuho
Akuso
Arirang
Balhae
Sakura
Atlantic (delivered: Thank you Gil)
Napa Valley (delivered: This is my home shard)

Thanks for reading,

Wonko99 of Napa Valley

Last edited:

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm a Lake Austin player, but I'm currently offshard. I transferred to Legends from Drachenfels this morning, and will be going to Baja tomorrow. I may or may not go directly back to LA from there, or side-trip to Atlantic.

I can't get them to Napa, but I can consolidate 2-3 shards worth in one spot for someone else to get the rest of the way. Let me know by midnight if that would help any.

Wonko99

Visitor
@Basara Yah, consolidating would be really helpful. Feel free to hit me up on ICQ (42044607). I will be home ~5:00 Eastern and can transfer over to you anytime after I get home.

*edit: Sounds like you are currently on Legends, which did not exist when bless deeds came out, so I wont have anything there to move. But if you are moving between any other shards, hit me up. Getting the scrolls from Baja to LA would be helpful if you are making that trip in a few days.

Last edited:

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've not used ICQ in 12 years (a little matter of them telling me I never had the account I'd had so long it was only 7 digits long, starting with a 2 - they should have been able to match my info to what it had before it was hacked, but wouldn't even try - yet somehow the the computer that had been signed in from before the hack never signed out, despite everything being changed).

Legends existed back then, it was just called AOL Legends back then, and might have required being an AoL customer to log in (though that changed shortly after AoS).

And, check with people mentioned by archnight - they might be able to help you better than I can, with less delay.