• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning UO 5 Year Break Help Questions?

Been reading a lot about patches since I've been gone trying to get an understanding been roaming the forums for past 2 - 3 days sharpening up on the game a little bit.

Question how much do Dread Mare sell for? I'm just wondering cause I remembered you cannot get them anymore and before I took a break from the game I was in the middle of making 2 templates a pvp dread mare mage build and messing around with a necro tamer sw template.

The worst part about getting back into the game is relearning the game and the new stuff on top of that and talk about new stuff... holy crap! so many things have changed I didn't think it would have been this drastic haha. So I was wondering how is profitable is gathering and crafting skills because I saw some of the mods you can get from drops and was like holy crap!!! Also, is fishing worth it for money or is it kinda a waste?

I also, so some cool new idea that been floating around in my head for a support char if I wanted to ever do that, for example, Archery mastery and discord maybe even parry and thrower! They got some cool passive does anyone make support char to heal or use them in pvp or pvm to boost each other.