• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Returning tonight

Fig_The_Ancient

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
YAY!! Repaired computer comes home TODAY(well tonight). See you all in game and thank you all for helping out.

Fig_The_Ancient

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Gloom and sadness. Don't you hate it when you get your baby back from the shop and you find out that the tech who had you computer had his head up his ass when he returns it and you get the great joy of returning it to the shop. At least this time it's going to be free.

I did manage to get my boats safely dry docked. Thank you Wildstar for caring for my ships while I was down. The techies do tell me that it shouldn't take more than a couple days to reapply the heat layer so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Cya all in a couple days(I hope). Good luck with the void pool. TAKE NAPA DOWN!!

Last edited:

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Your're welcome Fig

Fig_The_Ancient

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Well the news is grim. Trina out I need a new video card which is integrated into the mother board. And it needs to be replaced. Since this is an HP product and the parts are made overseas it means I am out from another week to 2 weeks. $@$&$@:)/$&& (curses). Great way to spend you first days as governor. Thank you all for your patience.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well the news is grim. Trina out I need a new video card which is integrated into the mother board. And it needs to be replaced. Since this is an HP product and the parts are made overseas it means I am out from another week to 2 weeks. $@$&$@:)/$&& (curses). Great way to spend you first days as governor. Thank you all for your patience.
Um, after the money you've spent, wouldn't it be easier to just buy a new computer and swap/transfer hard drives?

Easier and faster.

yars

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Um, after the money you've spent, wouldn't it be easier to just buy a new computer and swap/transfer hard drives?

Easier and faster.
And while your it stop buying HP, build your own,it's easy,no bloatware, and cheaper

Fig_The_Ancient

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Yeah except I am already halfway there. already got the drives safely in a 4 bay encloser. Will see what happens.

Last edited:

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll be in Vegas this weekend! Let me come and be a computer snob for you...in person!

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Think I came out OK. Spent quite a bit, but no gambling. EDC and Pool Parties.