• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning to UO....

G

and finding that most of your stuff is gone

My own fault for keeping everything in my house which has obviously long since collapsed, so i'm going to have to start building my empire from scratch again!

Any chance of someone giving me some price checks (or offers!) on the few things that did survive please?

Champagne flute (pinky red colour)
a coupon for a free hair restyling x3
a holiday timepiece
loads of rings, bracelets and necklaces with invisibility, spell reflect, teleport, cunning etc charges on them
a couple of wands + gnarled staffs with identification charges (them were the days....)
an "apple" that looks like a tribal berry x2
a blessed Divine Countenance
Leggings of Bane
An "Ask and be Answered" crystal ball
A glacial staff
A Square tinkers toolkit
A young players ticket

Thanks in advance

G

Don't sell your treasures, we'll help you get started again

Do you have a house yet?

G

Thanks for the offer :-D

Yup, i placed a house in pretty much the same old spot. I was quite surprised (and concerned) that there were so many plots free - i'm guessing that europa isn't as busy as it once was :-(

I left sometime around the samurai update and sooo much has changed! Going to have to break out my tamer and get me one of them fire beetles for my miner

One thing that did survive the IDOC was a bag full of my MiBs - are they worth doing or is 99% of the treasure still crap?

G

Mibs are about the same as they always were tbh. Only upside is you can sometimes get an Ancient SoS, which is white.

They're a level 4 chest and have a white 'fabled fishing net'. Throwing that gets you a leviathon, which is kind of a paragon kraken, white and veeerrry nasty.

There's a chance of a minor arti from that, though not guaranteed. Some of the artis can only been gotten from leviathons, such as the anchor and seahorse. These are Very very very rare!

Fire beetles spawn at the very end of the Yamotsu mine and have to be subdued before you can tame them. There's no recall, neither in nor out, and there is other spawn you need to weed it out from. It can be a tricky exercise.

G

Sweet, thanks for the help. The fire beetle sounds like a challenge, but i'll give it a go

If anyone can help with the prices of the things in my first post i'd be greatful - just to know if they're worth anything would be nice!

And big hugs too! Thats why i'm back - this community is the best

G

<blockquote><hr>

and finding that most of your stuff is gone

My own fault for keeping everything in my house which has obviously long since collapsed, so i'm going to have to start building my empire from scratch again!

Any chance of someone giving me some price checks (or offers!) on the few things that did survive please?

Champagne flute (pinky red colour)
a coupon for a free hair restyling x3
a holiday timepiece
loads of rings, bracelets and necklaces with invisibility, spell reflect, teleport, cunning etc charges on them
a couple of wands + gnarled staffs with identification charges (them were the days....)
an "apple" that looks like a tribal berry x2
a blessed Divine Countenance
Leggings of Bane
An "Ask and be Answered" crystal ball
A glacial staff
A Square tinkers toolkit
A young players ticket

Thanks in advance

[/ QUOTE ]

if there's anything you need a hand with, drop me a pm or get me on icq (451 321 008) and we can help you out. even if you're not looking for a guild, give me a shout, we can get you started with some armour and rune books and dungeon/hunting ground tours

Cail (Saor)

G

<blockquote><hr>

loads of rings, bracelets and necklaces with invisibility, spell reflect, teleport, cunning etc charges on them - Collectors value only quite low

[/ QUOTE ] Actually the invis and teleport items, depending on what item slot they are for, are desired by some PvPers. 1-10K per charge I'd guess.