• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning to UO

Jared_Atl

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Old player (1999) returning to UO after leaving the game some time ago. I used to hang around Skara and was in the guild AIS. Looking to get back up to speed in game. A lot has changed since i last logged in during AOS. Thanks.

Jared-Fisherman
Balder-former PK turned craftsmen
Jared Gib-Tamer

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back. It is a new world, approach it as such. Things are much much different, and I am confident you will find a genre of game play that suits you. Especially on Atlantic, we have everything from Red-PvPers to RP Craftsmen, from EM Event Junkies to Rares Collectors. A New player involvement system just popped in this year revolving around a royal council and the governor system, many folks have taken a shine to that and most of the towns have a grass roots community sprouting up in them.

Jared_Atl

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Is that the same Rachel that showed me how to tame drags and WW way back when?

Last edited:

Lady Khaleesi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Welcome Back, Jared!! I'd bet on it that is the same! She is always helping people and legendary in Dragon Taming!! *grins*