• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning to UO?

allis

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all,

Year ago i played lots of UO and totaly loved it. So today i get a PM on facebook saying lots of old players are reactivating.
At first i thought, that old game? Then i started to remember all the fun i had playing it years ago.

So now im downloading the enhanced client(hope it beter then the 3d one was :p )

Now my question is are any of my old guildies/firiends/enemys stil playing or returning aswell?
I see Bareny is still active and Aidris rings a bell.

I used to play from the T2A till about WoW beta, mainly playing Factions (Council of Mages) en other PvP stuff.

Most played char was allis.

allis

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First impression alot has chnaged and i need to relearn.

At brit Gate i got called a CoM ******* so that a warm welcome :)

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's still fairly active, although not as much as in the 'old days' - and yes, you have a LOT of catching up to do, so much has changed and is maybe about to change again ;) Still the best game there is, though...

And even though I'm fairly sure I don't remember you (but that could just be my rubbish memory!) welcome back!

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back, indeed!

It seems that a LOT of retirees are coming back these days, and that's brilliant! The game has changed incredibly in the past few years, and even though I was there almost every day for the past 13 years, I often wonder what is going on *g* If you need any help or anything, shout out on the help or general channel. There's always people there to answer and give a hand.

ActualFantasyEU

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey Allis,

I remember you dont worry ;) I have also checked in over the past few years every now and then, but couldnt get the hang of it anymore. (some will say i never did anyways) I was just looking around here today for the first time in months, as i was hoping to find any clue or link to some old friends from UO. Also, i heard someone asked for me a few months ago, Nimue. You remember her and maybe know where she hangs around these days ? Curious to know what most people from those days do today.

Maybe ill download the game again one of these days and log in quickly.

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AF, Sean here. Cookie/ari/Jesse/Darkman/Loki/barn/dyna/pis and more all returned. Come back to UO!!

Barney_wins_UO

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yE, i HEAR NOW. i TOO LOGG IN SUMTIEMD TO SEE WHAT HAPPEN IN TEH UO. lAST TIME i COMED BACK, FACTION PIONTS GOT BUGGED (i NOT HAEV MUCHED TO DO WIHT THAT i PWOMISE) AN IT WAS SILLY. aLL SCORES GOT WIPED THOUGH AN FIXED :D

bETTER BALANCE NOWS i THINK, LOT BUGS FIXED. jUST NEED TO LEARN NEW SKILLDS AN THE ITEMS MUUUCH EASIER TO GETS SO FAIRER FIHGTS.

mE EVEN DUELLED p15 STYLE LASHT NIGHT A COUPLE TIMEDS :D i LOOSED, BUT ME GET BETTOR :D

sOON, ME MAKED SCWEENSHOTS PAGE OF FUN TIMEDS ON EU :D

mE LOGGED ON OTEHR DAY AN SAWS FEW POEPLE AN THEY KNOWDS BARNEY, COOKIE TOO LOLS!

Last edited: