• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning to UO

BassBuster23

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail all! I have just returned to UO after about 2 years. They have been a really tough 2 years! Boy have things changed. Still trying to catch up. :) My question is: I recently came across an Armor of Fortune selling for 2.5 Million. All others I have found were much more. Upon further examination, I noticed it was "Cursed". What exactly does this mean? Is the Armor still useable? Or should cursed items just be left alone? Thanks to you all and so glad to be back!!!!!

-BassBuster23

R

rockkandy

cursed items are not insureable or blessable. Thus making them no good in fel. They are okay to use in tram as long as u don't die. As u have noticed they are quite a bit cheaper than non cursed and the non insure/bless issue is why. They are not bad to own and the armor/jewelry ones seem to sell pretty well.