• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning to UO... a friend, not me!

G

Hello,

A friend of mine is wanting to reacticate thier accounts and give UO another try. Is there anyway they can do this without paying? Don't know if the 14 day KR codes are valid for reactivating an old account.

Or do they have to wait for another 'come back to Britannia' promotion?

Thanks

G

Would have to be either a Welcome Back to Britannia promotion, or a new account, unfortunately.

G

Hmm... might offer to pay them a month's subscription, that way if they definitely don't like it I can have first dibs on their stuff lol

Thanks!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Or do they have to wait for another 'come back to Britannia' promotion?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just out of curiosity

Do these promotions appear regularly?

W

Winder UO

best IMP.

they happen from time to time Draklon, but not very often. I can only remember 2 the last cpl of years.

S

Storm Force

Is it possible to download UO from anywhere so I dont have to traipse out to the shops in the rain ?
I might just reactivate my account for a month just to see how much UO has changed

G

*checks Barian's revolving door to make sure it's been oiled recently*

Yup, it's fine! In you come