• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning to Ultima Online after a few years of being away.

Hello, every I am introducing myself, I am Hern the hunter, played on Catskills back in 98 was in a guild called the Wolf pack some of my guildies were Xchoas, Ragnar and Hannable. We were allies with GOL and OSS and SIS had some good times guarding a rock :) Rocking the Ophidian Manson. I come back from time to time to see what's going on with the game. I am trying to make new friends in the game and meet up with old ones if any are left. Seems very quiet now, where is the main hub or where do people meet up. Tonya if you're out there saying hello and it's been a long time *waves* Can not remember the last time I connected with everyone but I sure would like to. Anyways I have some questions everything seems new or completely changed from what it was
It is a learning curve for sure.

Well take care everyone hope your day goes well and I'll check back in later.

Me again, could anyone help me out and let me know where to go to meet people, where is the new hub where people meet on Catskills or is Catskills completely abandon. Just need someone to tell me where to go if you would. Thank you everyone for reading the post very much appreciated.

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
Try Gen Chat. Luna bank but remember there is an event running right now so everybody may be there.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
My sister played in OSS on Cats around the 99-2001 time period. When we came back around 2011ish, she confirmed that her particular group of friends had largely moved on long ago and believed the guild had been lost with time. She was known as Nymeria back then.

As HRH pointed out, there is an on-going dungeon event on all shards which is probably where alot of people are located. The event is happening at Dungeon Hythloth. I can't speak for Catskills as to where to meet people, but the Atlantic shard is now the main hub of the game and is where you will find the most consistent population. Good luck!

Thank you to you both and Nymeria sounds familiar to me been a long time ago, I do remember two proment PK's at the time which were Arch mage sun and Lobster not sure if those names mean anything to someone but there ya go. Thanks so much for the help guys!

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Head to hythloth we're all there if you're on a endless journeys account right now you are restricted to the help channel and most people in general chat