• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning to Game - Having Problems

G

I have just decided to return to the game and have downloaded & updated the EALand client. I am able to login to my account and select EALand. When I come to the select a sim screen, however, my sim is greyed out, image is not showing and when I click on his name to enter the city, I get an "internal error" which then boots me back to the login screen.

I tried to access Test Center and was able to do so without problems. I have reactivated my subscription as a paying member and am having the same problems.

Any insight on this issue would be appreciated.

M

MandiK

Sounds like you are trying to click a sim that isnt merged to EA Land yet. All cities arent merged yet, only some of them. Maybe thats it? What city was that sim in?

I

imported_Gracie Nito

You can try creating a new sim to see if you can get into EA-Land that way.

G

<blockquote><hr>

AV

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes u cannot use your AV sim right now as AV is not merged over to EA Land yet! Sorry Merges start back March 10, 2008